ZBrushCentral

Hakara

:+1: great job - I love the leather on the glove in particular! No idea how you could stick to a modeling project for a year without going mad LOL The only thing that I’d crit is a distracting outliner around her lips… other than that - awesome!

That’s some damn fine work.

impressive ! really like to see more works from you…also i checked your website…

LOVE the id of the gun and grenades… stunning! :+1: 5*

awesome work man!
saved it directly into my "masters"folder!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Superb work

Hi! Great work!! :+1:

Wich version of vray did you use? is it 1.5 sp3?

hey guys, just returned from a very cool rock concert! and I have this surprise! I can say that is a great night! Thanks to all of u for the top row! I´m very happy with this :))
Big guns: is vray 1.5 sp2
I will add a link into my website with a making of very soon! I hope u like it :slight_smile:
Art-Machine: I tought about it, but because the design I decide to make the belt like it… I was trying to make different lines following a way, leading u up to see the right corner (the robot enemy) I know sometimes is not looking realistic, but I think is working. But yeah u have right, it would be better.

Thanks to everybody! I hope to update soon the blog and finally to post the first episode of the story.
cheers

Looks great over all, My only critique would be the HipBone It actually looks like a dent there, besides that really good :wink:

I will have to agree with sil3d, that the “dent” in her left hip area needs to be pulled out or fixed. It shouldn’t be there. Everyone else has already stated her biceps.

Overall, however, you’ve done a marvelous job on her. The textures is what really amazes me.

Totally sick! This is how I always pictured the Fish Speakers in the Dune series. Thanks for the new wallpaper!!

Nice!

I’ve always heard good things about Vray.

Beautiful work as I’ve said on the cgtalk. Thanks for posting the screens :slight_smile:

looking really good :+1:
but i can smell plastic from her face :smiley:

well anyway, well deserved

beautiful work … i like the render quality

very beautiful :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: great work and best character design:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

times like this i wish i could marry a cg character

Skin looks amazing - great interpretation of a sci-fi theme. Kudos to you on a job well done!

mind blowing job done boy

i like your work

where did you find such a beautiful face did you use any model or actress or just your wild imagination

awesome work

as i always say keep em comin

I love the weapon, the mechanics look great