ZBrushCentral

GuzzSoares Sketchbook (Breakdown Pg.10)

i realy like your style, nice! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :smiley:

Daily Sketch - Goku (Concept by MaximeMary)12.jpg

Attachments

12.jpg

I love your render metarials and sculpting

These would all make great little trinkets. Going to have to show my son Finn and Jake.

Cool! Love them all, especially the Road Runner one.

-Sam

Fantastic! Well done GuzzSoares. Really love that you left some brush strokes in there. Looks like prints :wink:

~t

Thanks a lot guys!!

Daily Sketch - Charlie Brown (Peanuts) - (Concept by Renan Nuche)

13.jpg

Fantastic work sir ! really impressed with how you capture your references while adding your own touch. Keep it up !

nice work there Guzz :slight_smile: love them all

linha superior

meus parabens

lovely pieces all of them

Wow! Amazing clay render and sculpting! Very interesting style!

What a cool collection of characters here ^^
Goku is awesome ! Keep up the good work.

I don’t often leave comments… but, love your work…raw talent.

looks good, man!

congrats!

very nice work! :slight_smile:

Those look awesome!! I love how you depicted them in your own style and how you can see the texture from the clay buildup brush. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get so much detail? Because with vray, and using decimated models, I can never make them look as good as a bpr, so I’m pretty sure I’m doing something wrong

Thanks guys!!

Cuvey
Thanks.
Actually after work on zbrush I add some noise map on displacement to get more variation on surface. I also turn off the blur on map to get more crisp details.

Daily Sketch
Mario (Mario Bros.) - Concept by Galdino Sa14.jpg

Cuvey
Thanks.
Actually after work on zbrush I add some noise map on displacement to get more variation on surface. I also turn off the blur on map to get more crisp details.

That’s a pretty cool tip, thanks! And I didn’t know it blurred them by default! I’ll have to investigate some more on that topic, thank you :slight_smile: