ZBrushCentral

Guedin's sketchbook

That’s sick man!

I couldn’t agree more! Love the HIGH FANTASY feel to your work. The Frog concpet is out of this world. Can’t wait to see it in colour. Best, Dragon.

Thanks you so much ! It helps keeping me motivated :wink:

@renthehungry : I did another mini tut, again it’s in max. I hope it’ll help you :

FrogMasterWIP21.jpg

That’s really kind to you to share your tips and techniques, keep them coming!

Wow thanks a lot !!! you are my new best friend!!! :smiley: but seriously thanks for taking the time and helping out, appreciate it really

Cheers
Ren

I’m glad it can be useful :smiley:
I’ll try to do a kind of “making of” when this project will be done

An update for the girl :

FrogMasterWIP22.jpg

Pro Tip with the spline deformer!

The new girl is looking pretty awesome. The face reminds of me the actress that plays Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones.

give her a belly button :wink:

I quite like that crown on her head:+1:

Wow… How could I miss this thread. Very nice works…and very inspirational! :+1:

Very cool looking sculpt. The clothes and accessories look absolutely top notch.

And thanks for the spline deformer tip. Gonna have to try figure out how to get that done in softimage.

Awesome work:+1: thanks:D for the tut it was really helpful. Keep rocking:+1:

Wow, I love that creature, I can´t imaging the amount of time it could take. Great job, congrats!

Hey Guedin, what’s up bro? Saw you posted an update, so of course, had to drop back by. Man, the detail you work with just blows me away. The girl is coming along very, very amazing! I am so glad I came across your thread. Man, when your done with this one, SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE TO USE IT IN A VIDEO GAME OR MAKE ONE UP-:wink: Best, Dragon.

Thanks a lot guys !

I think I’m done with the chick. It’s time to go back to the frog, there’s some tweaks I want to add before calling the hi-res sculpting done

FrogMasterWIP25.jpg

I really enjoy your work, and the mini tutorials are cool too.
Great thread Guedin, keep it up!! :slight_smile:

awesome! can’t wait to see the whole piece done :slight_smile:

awesome job

i am eager to see what this will look like in the end, i hope you make a composition that displays all these details!

Hey It looks really good!! any tips on how you did the eyes!! I am new to zbrush and trying to learn as much as possible.