ZBrushCentral

Guedin's sketchbook

love your style:+1:
topnotch characters!:slight_smile:

@JacquesChoi : Thanks a lot Jacques, it’s good to feel I’m still improving myself.

@gwainbarek : Thanks for the kind words

Here’s some of the characters I did for Gangstar 3 fo iOS. The main character is about 1 500 triangles with normal map and specular. The NPCs are about 400 to 550 triangles with diffuse only.

Main character :

phoca_thumb_l_mc.jpg

NPCs :

phoca_thumb_l_pedestrianslow.jpg

love it! great work:+1:

Here’s something I was working on a little bit :

wip-bosozoku_01.jpg

These all look really great! Love how you sculpt clothes

Thanks Davidness :+1:

Here’s an update :

wip-bosozoku_02.jpg

Excellent! The last character has a real presence and attitude! More please! :smiley:

I really enjoy your work, clean and nice style.

Good job, i really like Kusunagi and your last work.
It reminds me GTO :slight_smile: .

simply outstanding works all around;)

@ Chalkman, Cloudrid3r, Polo2011 : Thanks guys, it’s really appreciated.

@Tortu Genial : Absolutely ! I’m watching the GTO anime series right now and I’m glad you saw the inspiration. Thanks you

I did a quick head sculpting to keep practicing :

<iframe width=“640” height=“480” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/v02q9c648Zc” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here’s a new project I’m working on. I’m planning to do a more sci fi Riddler from the Batman universe.
Right now I’m just looking for cool shapes :

WIP-Riddler01.jpg

WOW mindblowing collection on characters - they are looking amazing!:+1:
Really great sketchbook, very inspiring and great work to study at!:slight_smile:
Looking forward seeing more from you buddy!
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

KC-Production : Thanks for the kind words

I kept working on this dude. I’m attempting to do a redesign of the Riddler character from Batman. From now on, My main idea is to make a more futuristic version of him. He’ll be holding a cane with a scanner device, giving him the ability to scan brain of his enemy and monitoring its activity thanks to an hologram projected above it. I was also thinking about a way to control some areas of the brain and be able to inhibit, with ultrawaves or something, some functions like memory, emotions, logic, … Not sure if it gonna end like this though.

Here’s the concept I started from :
WIP-Riddler05.jpg

Some early concepts :
WIP-Riddler06.jpg

The concept for the head :
WIP-Riddler07.jpg

A crappy paint over to explain a little bit what I had in my mind for his sceptre :
WIP-Riddler08.jpg

After that I started working on the boots and pants :
WIP-Riddler09.jpg
WIP-Riddler10.jpg
WIP-Riddler11.jpg

What do you think of this ? Feel free to tell me what you think is not working

I think its all fantastic, I love the spectre concept and the shoes+trousers are superb.

I imagine him to probably be the type for a signet ring on the little finger (maybe projecting a question mark on the wall in a green glow - maybe too cheesy?), and maybe the bowler hat could be jazzed up to be inline with the futuristic clothes?

@Boudini : I agree with you for the hat, I’ll try to make it more sexy :wink: about the ring, I’ll what I can do. I was thinking to do maybe a kind of power glove at the end, so maybe he won’t need a ring anymore :wink:
Thanks for the help

great work on the boots and on the cloth folding! Nice work all around!:slight_smile:

nice works Guedin:+1: always a pleasure to see your stuff:)