ZBrushCentral

guan guan

hey everyone .thanks for your comment!
I used 3dsmax to do the model,rendering and hair. texture and final version finished in photoshop,some details and UV are made in zbrush.:slight_smile:
here some info

![guna guan ZB screenshot.jpg|1100x1051](upload://msIFkihVlPLmLrDjiycZMRpIzs4.jpeg)![guandan_wire.jpg|691x977](upload://ojWx8Tap1kzjG5kN3MdB1iymBpI.jpeg)![guna guanwire2.jpg|500x715](upload://xzNz14d6ekioelB4G1Sy6oYqNS2.jpeg)![111.jpg|859x1600](upload://zdAuGBcc8ebLeuMcuqBETUCxT74.jpeg)

Attachments

111.jpg

very nice workā€¦:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

So the folds arent sculpted but polymodelling?
U are a madman!

This is fantastic. Awesome! five from me
ā€œsome details and UV are made in zbrushā€, I think UVs are made in max.

Would you mind sharing your displacement and or normal map settings? I have not been able to get a successful displacement, its always a bit off with less detail. I use 2040 size maps, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks so much for sharing your skin shader settings! Phenomenal work! :+1:

awesome I love it!

awesome! thatā€™s too much!!! really love it! lucky sheā€™s wearing her glovesā€¦ donā€™t want to see dirt under her fingernails! :slight_smile: really, the texture and bump is very well done!

good luck and keep zbrushing!!

chem!

The attention to detail in texture and model quality are amazing. I do not like the expression- it doesnā€™t look natural, not even in a neutral way. I am not suggesting a smile or something overtly expressive- but maybe something more relaxed in the eyes would help it out. Right now- the expression screams CG in a relatively flawless piece.

Good work
Craig

fantastic, superb ,5 star :+1:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :+1:

;);):wink:

GREAT JOB. Looks awesome! How did you create her hair?

I love it, very realistic. I think the only thing taking away from realism in the image is some very dark ambient occlusion where the gloves meet the dress and a few other placesā€¦

just seems unnaturally dark.

beautiful work though. some of the best iā€™ve seen.

Holy crap thatā€™s amazing. Well done. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

great manā€¦

very good choice!!!

5 stars for me!!

congratz!!

Leandro Soares

very nice work man i loved your render,5+

Congrats on top-row. Very nicely done. I especially love the gloves and the chair. Great job!

well done :+1: :+1:

very very nice stuff but itā€™s a pity that you donā€™t really use zbrush finally :wink:

hi great job bro :+1: