ZBrushCentral

Grot's digital sculptures

You are an amazing talented artist!! , is it possible to buy some of your printed work, maybe you have a website?

Best
skaale

Incredible work. Really enjoying the mood you create with surface texture and volumetric rendering/compositing.

wow, I really didnā€™t mean to vanish for so longā€¦ time moves so fast these days

Thank you all for the positive comments and I am sorry I didnā€™t answer any questions before now.

@kargall Thank you, I do all my renders with BPR and a little photoshop

@skaale Many thanks, currently I only have the 5 prints from the previous page available, I know itā€™s taken a long time for me to respond but if you are interested send me a message for more details :D. If I ever get around to finishing my website it will be here: http://jasedanielsart.com/, there isnā€™t much to see thereā€¦ but I do have a Facebook page set up for my art which is here: https://www.facebook.com/jasedanielsart?ref=hl

and finally, heres a couple of my recent works:

wip 3 DUN WEB.jpgpeetus chap 1 DUN web.jpg

1 Like

Welcome back bro :+1:

Amazing Arts. Canā€™t wait for more!

thanks guys

Hi Jase!
I was glad to see your pictures in the Graffito Books. Good art! Good company!

Thank you Gutalin. Some great work in that book, very glad to be included.

HEAD AGAIN done web 2.jpg

loving this stuff
great job

thanks Andy. That print of your ground drone is very cool : )

That is just plain gorgeous. Terrific!

I never know what to say when posting my work. Hope you enjoy them. The 3rd image is an homage to Tsutomu Nihei. Thanks for looking.

post nuke chap WEB.jpgtorso dude DUN web.jpg
hoomage dun WEB.jpg

Oh, wow, these images are fantastic! I love the forms!

Grot, I am happy to salute you.
You know about the other worlds.

Gutalin, the best part is he manages to make them feel right and yet still be horribly beautiful.

Thank you all for the appreciation. Iā€™m glad you like my art.

@Gutalin. I salute you my friend, ā€œYou know about the other worldsā€ is possilbly the best compliment I have ever received.

Iā€™ll try and post some new work soon.

Hello Grot,
Thanks for sharing your art, it is fantastic!
I think THIS kind of visuals are the ones that the movie ā€œPrometheusā€ missed a lot (and of course a consistent plot, but thats off).
All the best

So, Iā€™m a bit late with this but Happy 2015. Iā€™m wrapped up in a new project but I still find time for Zbrush, really looking forward to the next update, the new tools look fantastic.

@esgeee Thank you, glad you like my art.

Hereā€™s a couple of new pieces:

CHAP ON POLE DUN 1 web.jpgINSUDE HEAD chap WEB.jpghead SNOD 1 WEB.jpg

very nice conceptual art :+1: