ZBrushCentral

Grot's digital sculptures

Great work, thumbs up all the way! =)

awesomeness!

oh my god this is amazing stuff!

Thanks for the positive words everyone. I shall try and post some more images this week.

Awesome work! Thanks for sharingā€¦I was kind of stuck on character concepts, you reminded me that with Zbrush anything is possible. Great stuff man!!

chair chap DUN.jpg

slug chat DUN.jpg

smokee beard DUN.jpg

Great concepts.
Where did you get the ideas from for these sculpts???

i love them, very little work like this gets done in ZBrush. Cheers!

cool - creepy - and unique style :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very cool and original. Nice style.

I never post on ZBC, but, goodness, these are inspiring! I couldnā€™t not comment. Reminds me of Lovecraft, a lot. Itā€™s just so beautifully odd.
Grotesque, yes, but not repulsive or scarring in the way it is typically used. Justā€¦ Creepy and anatomical, and lifelike. I donā€™t know how, but these have feeling.

Great work. Very very great.

Your work is incredible. Inspiring too.

HI again , those new owns are perfect rendered out. Hope one day you can save some money for a printā€¦ I am willing to buy a copy(s) :slight_smile:

awesome works Grot! Congratulations

Wow pretty freaky designs, totally like!
Hopfully we all see more desings like this from you!
Cheers mate,
Kenny

This has become my new favorite thread. Puts me in this ā€œplaceā€ in my mindā€¦ indescribable.

:+1:

Nice to meet you herr Giger! ā€¦THAT would be amazing, although not inconceivable that he picked up Zbrushā€¦ I nod my hat to you dear sir, those are some nice sculpts that Giger wouldnā€™t be ashamed of!

@Laurie: I guess I just make it up as I go along

@Joopson: Iā€™m not much for posting on forums either. Thank you for the comment, very glad you were moved enough to respond.

Thanks again to everyone else who has left a comment, sorry if I have missed any questions.

Nice ! look like a Giger stuff

deep grot 28 DUN web.jpg