ZBrushCentral

great dragon Asthwari

wel that sounded kinda weired for me :stuck_out_tongue: this is the 2e model im making in max, but i wil try to decode it :slight_smile: thnx for the help m8

:smiley: I can´t wait for the final one :smiley:

Aquilar,
Very nice :+1:

i took the low poly model and rigged it, when he is finished i’ll do a better job and we’ll add the displacement and stuff :stuck_out_tongue: but for now this works fine.

[attach=31192]127890963_78c71d36b7_o.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

127890963_78c71d36b7_o.jpg

awsome dude ! looks real good !
a frend of mine told me that its easyr to animate if you only make the bones of the dragon and not the thinner part of its wings so you can use some sort of plane as wings.

SolidSnakexxx thanx
Prayer trust me soon it will make much more sense
Nemoriko i cant wait to see it animated
Blaine91555 thanx
warpy hell yeah cant wait to make it completely and then see it fly
Prayer…i personally dont know how to animate yet lol
krilo.jpg

i hink the wings are to bumpy :confused:

thats because the zdocument s resolution is too low to be properly displayed by bump wiewer material it looks muuuuch better in max

hey man thnx again for the inspiration im doing this for school now as a project so i can go into the 3d education class!

draggg.JPG

Attachments

progress.JPG

tablet.JPG

Is there a little stretching on the trailing edge of the wings?
Looking fanhonkintastic:idea:

Prayer awww its soo cutee:+1:
mikala yeah there is , i made some photoshop work on the textures caus ei was bored of rotating it for p.master, ill fix that
well i for one cant wait to have this finished and animated
lokie a quick sss test lol
z.jpg

Ahh yes looking the part.
A bit of colour and this will really shine!

Thats a Great dragon …id love to see an update

Also could you give a hint as to how you got the semi transparent effect on the wings ect …the skin on this beast looks fantastic …

well i had me some badass computer problems…but its up and running now…here is a new version, same model but with a twist…
ZBrush-Document.jpg

Wow! What an impressive dragon! Just needs to be a tad bit smoother. Are you going to take this out of zbrush?

Looking awsome.

Very awesome especially the flying pose. I also liek the water colour liek one you have there. Great work!!

i am curious, how many polygon there is (??? excuse for the mistakes) in this model?

thank you for youre answer!!:wink: :smiley: