ZBrushCentral

GOZ for Cinema 4D R20 install error not fixed?

Hi

Thanks for the new update.

I Was in high expectation that being Goz has got an update that it would now work in Cinema 4D r20, but as has been for some time I get an error when trying to install it for R20, same goes for Marvelous Designer 8. Can someone please provide some info on this such as if its being worked on, dropped, or if there is a workaround to manualy install it?

Thanks, Dan

Unfortunately, updating GoZ for C4D is a more complicated situation than for Maya or 3dsMax. We don’t have an ETA for that at this time.

Hi Aurick.

Thanks for your quick reply. Would it be right in thinking that it is at least to some degree actively being worked on?

Dan

1 Like

Could you guys possibly prioritize this? Personally, i am getting problems at work with crossing over from programs. everyone im working with has moved to c4d r20, i am stuck in r19 because of goz. GoZ is the difference between meeting a deadline and being drastically late for fast paced work in a studio. I have contacted maxon to, hoping someone has a solution quickly and would be greatly appreciated by many from what i can see on the growing problem. Thanks guys!

2 Likes