ZBrushCentral

Goodnight Sleepfight!

Stuff is coming along nicely Sleep - Demons looking cool nice forms :D:+1:

kilik128- Thanks

Cordycep- Thanks

• FoOD - Thanks, Just saw ur awesome Boss Battle Update…

Alright…I’m done with the sculpt (except for the chest logo) hadn’t decided if I’m going with BPR or Vray. Never intended to go this far with him but it’s been fun.

Very nice! The crown is cool and I really like the style.
Your monster bust is great, too! I`m looking forward to seeing some updates.

very nice Samuel!

Welcome Back

The Monarch is cool! Love the 5230.

Thanks for the replies…

Alright…back to Boss Battle…I’m working on the body and armor now but (there’s a ton of it) I decided to go ahead and post the head re-work. I was looking at the bust I had and he didn’t look nearly mean enough. So I started over and this is what I got. I’ll go back in and work more details in the face and finish his teeth when I’m done with armor… Ok…back to work…

Awesome stuff man:+1:

dude that is awesome. what material are you using?

Holy crap that last one is awesome. :+1:

hey great monster sculpt! I didn’t read all of the post so maybe you are going to change this… I think the round teeth are taking away from the otherwise amazing job you did.

Crunch Time…finally got work going smooth so now I can attack the finish on this guy…Gotta go strong to finish since theres only a couple days left…working armor and such and testing matcaps… I’m analyzing the mouth and I’ll go in and finish the molars and such…add a couple tongues…More to come…

wow, great progress. gave it your best shot.

Think this is where I’m going with the armor… I’m just making shells from zspheres, drawing mask and extracting for my shapes…Just the way I like to do it…I guess I’m doing this ornate demonic type sculpting on the armor to tie everything in…More to come…

<table class=“fieldset” width=“100%” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“1”><tbody><tr><td>End_Update_Bust.jpg
</td><td align=“right”> <input name=“Place image” value=“Place this image in your post” type=“button”> </td></tr></tbody></table>

move it man :laughing: lookin cool sleep - pretty mean :+1:

The Boss is looking really epic! Love your monarch too can hear his whiny voice coming from that head! :+1:

That mouth is freaky. All your models look great. keep up the good work

A little more Monarch for now…still more work to do on him…
Monarch_Full.jpg

Cool sculpts! :+1:

love your work SF! :slight_smile: