ZBrushCentral

GoMax

work fine) thanks.:+1:
How about texture import/export support?

OHHH THANKS MAN…i will try it … :+1:

Fantastic stuff, work like a charm !
My only crit is that the uvs are not automaticaly welded when you go from Z to Max. Except that, great stuff :slight_smile:

Excellent Norman!!!
A small suggestion, if you do not make it more difficult:

[![icon.jpg|556x135](upload://rCXn4ZyAybV8x0CYTCyFpJxdZ5J.jpeg)]

Простите за английский.

Hmmm… what if you actually want to export the second subdivision? I mean, imagine you don’t need, or don’t want the first subdivision anymore, would you then remove it manually?

I will look into this! Thanks for pointing this out!

I’ll work on this too! :wink:

Sounds like an easy fix! :wink:

Yep! Icon are on their way, too!

In general I think everything you mentioned is pretty doable, not sure about polygroups, I’ll have to check. Sounds like an export option to me.

Great work, I will test it as soon as I arrive home. Thanks for doing that job!

• When going from Max>Zbrush, the polygroups I had once before stored on my Ztool are now removed.

Neither does GoZ as far as I am aware, so it must not be that easy to code in.

Isn’t there an option, when exporting from Z-Brush, to either group or merge polygroups? Under the Export palette I mean…

Unless I have something set up wrong somewhere

Before GoZ to Maya:
http://localhostr.com/files/82c9fd/Picture+2.png

After GoZ:
http://localhostr.com/files/673453/Picture+3.png

hey,

Cant seem to get it to work. I’m getting a import problem with Zbrush through the max script window? I recently have updated 3ds Max 2010 with the “Connection Extension” release. Maybe the script needs tweaking to be compatible with the extension update?

thanks
-Stephen Minkin

Could you give some more insight into the problem? What does the error message say exactly? Also maybe try to download the script again, since I have uploaded a new version couple of hours ago that was having some problems…
But yeah, please let me know what the error message said. :wink:

that sounds nice, a version for max2009 would be cool though, since max2010 is just too heavy.

ok let me say something …

… do you need someone who makes sweet love to you?..call me, I LOVE YOU!

i am totally excited about this script…THANKZ MAN !

“ADMIN PUT THIS TO TOPROW”

thx it works now :slight_smile:

heavy? you mean performance wise?

Just tried it out and oh man, this is fantastic.

If that is the case, then the user would/should manually delete that lower subdivision. Otherwise, as Pixologic stated and demonstrated. GoZ automatically takes you’re high-resolution sculpt and brings it to its lowest subdivision level and sends it back to your chosen preferred application.

This is fantastic work Norman, thanks so much. Looking forward to the requested fixes as I agree with all of them.

Regarding the auto export for the lowest subdiv, I think the way you have implemented it is better. I can see myself needing to export another level than level 0.

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

ok then! Consider it done :slight_smile: