ZBrushCentral

Goliath Beetle for Augmented Reality

Super fun project I worked on; an augmented reality app for a promotion at the Alexander McQueen shops @alexandermcqueen. I modeled and textured the goliath beetle. App was created by Jake Mengers @digitalinsectarium, AR App built by @_bruvva. Shoe scans by @dmblees and @jandiraguasque. Model was fairly low poly and all textures had to fit within one 2K texture. Model was less than 30K polys. Did not do much to the bottom since it would not be seen in the final app.

eric-keller-goliathus-substancerender-01

AR Preview 1

AP Preview 2

14 Likes

That’ a cool marketing approach, final result looks awesome :clap: Thank you for sharing @bloopatone

Always enjoy your beetles! Thanks of sharing =)

-Joseph

ilove it ,well done :metal:

As a fan of Alexander, ZBrush and AR, this is a trifecta of cool. :sunglasses:

I’m very impressed with your project. And I took some ideas for my future works. This is very important for me and I’m always inspired by talented individuals. Recently, I was preparing a work on the topic “Gone with the Wind” and it gave me great pleasure. Moreover, the examples helped me in this https://happyessays.com/free-essays/gone-with-the-wind/It’s great when you have the opportunity to study and write about what you like and find it interesting.

very cool