ZBrushCentral

Gears of War 3 - Character Art Dump (new images posted on Pg 17)

Nice stuff! The queen model turned out awesome :slight_smile:

Hi Im really really LOVER FAN OF GEARS and all Epic games and UDK Software, I been learning Zbrush by my self cose Here In my country Mexico It’s really Unkowing by the Universities, there only 3ds max and basic modeling software, I really admire your work and It’s a bigger inspiration for me to make better works at future, thanks for sharing and congrats once again…

Cheers!!..

Gamertag = interu2x (for people who plays Xbox live here)

Awesome work!!! :+1: :wink:

Impressive work man! You guys at Epic are amazing!

my english sucks^^
it wanst’ my intend to be sarcastic, I was 100% serious about that, i love the design too:)

I know man, and i’ve was giving support to your argument, just that :slight_smile:

Yeah! You guy’s at Epic rule. Thanks for showing us all the eye candy lately. Loving every minute of it. Yes, please do post low poly, wires and WIP’s It would be greatly appreciated.

Man, what high school did you go to??? Im 38y/o but would totaly go back to high school if there were dudes like that, would be just awesome to have him for a BF!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Here are some low poly renders that I made using Unreal Engine 3.

Sam-close-sm.jpg

Sam-sm.jpg

anya-sm.jpg

bernie-sm.jpg

myrrah-sm.jpg

Attachments

Sam-close-sm.jpg

Sam-sm.jpg

anya-sm.jpg

bernie-sm.jpg

myrrah-sm.jpg

Awesome! Great game, and great work!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

berserker-sm.jpgtempest-sm.jpg

Forgot these two. Enjoy!

Attachments

berserker-sm.jpg

tempest-sm.jpg

awesome stuff
would you please share some wirefram imgs.

share gamertags mine Is = interu2x

Awesome! Great work!:+1:

I’m utterly totally gobsmacked by all these amazing arts coming from you EPIC guys! keep 'em coming…

[Deleted by the System]

That´s just beautiful man!!
Great work all around!!!

Best regards,

Nice sculpting!
We only need a big screen to see your images. Tomorrow I buy one special for it… lol

Awesome work man !!

Wowie! Great sculps, insane amount of details! Congrats on another great game in the series.
Would be cool to see some images of the Queen!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses: