ZBrushCentral

GATCHA-Z girl

Amazing work as usuall Sebcesoir! I’m always impressed with the level of realism you bring to your sculpts and how quickly you progress. Is it something Ubisoft puts in the water? It seems you guys have so much talent up there.

Nice’un! Looking forward to seeing her develop -

Sebcesoir… you Rock!!!
:+1: :smiley: :+1:

hey Sebcesoir…amazing start !

Thx Piz, skull

Here’s a final step for the gear, wich is almost finished.
I’ve done the colar, added more wrinkles, and added a pouch on the arms.
I can now do the gloves and the straps.

![suit03.jpg|704x1000](upload://hlrdfuE5am9btAJ9QcA4kEOLeL2.jpeg)

wow! great model !!! please ,keep posting

Alex Oliver

F A N T A S T I Q U E! :smiley: :+1:

Very nice. i love it, i am begining to see the face fall into place now too.
You work fast!

Great costume!

Hey Seb!
here is busy busy, but I like that :smiley:

nice model, love the cloth!
cant wait to see the final image

Amazing sculpting Seb.
Your attention to detail (and your patience for it ) is inspirational.

Looking forward to seeing the end result.

The suit is amazing I love the wrinkles and details on it, what lvl of division are you working on right now? this is just amazing

Baron

the fabric looks great :smiley:

little question…
why do you use still the projection master?

Bravo Sebcesoir,

How did you add the fold on the belly without destroying the details underneath?
Did you have done the fine details on a layer?

Waiting for the next steps

Hey,

Loving this. Only ever saw the Americanised version, Battle of the Planets.

Presumably this is the female of the bunch? And yeah, seconded about a quick tutorial on the ribbed parts of the clothing - just saying Projection Master isn’t enough! :smiley:

/W

Here’s for the hands. I’ve also added some fabric on a layer to be able to adjust the intensity.

![gloves.jpg|720x657](upload://wZ7p4ce19y11Jig2YKXeLFkSNFl.jpeg)

nice! amazing detail as always

you never answer me when i have a question… :confused:

LOl sorry cral

The reasons why I keep on using prjection master are various: first, there’s few features I like that are only availble in PM (lines, double side projection), it’s faster than direct 3 (I have a slow computer here), and I used it since 2.0, so it’s my personal way of working…

Lookin good Seb, makes me want to play with cloth modeling a little. But all my ideas are usually clothless creatures lol :roll_eyes:

Good idea keeping the cloth grain on its own layer for easy tweaking! Are you doing all this sculpt here at work i wonder?

Gatchaman, that sounds familiar. Is it that bird-outfit team thing? I remember colouring the comic of them vs Thundercats a coupe years back, i think the boss was calling them Gatchaman… :smiley: