ZBrushCentral

Game Art : RAINBOW SIX VEGAS

Im totaly amazed that this is pure zbrush. This is great to see for me as I kept thinking all the best models iv seen where made in other apps before adding detail. To see a video of every step would make a great seller. This has realy inspired me.:+1: The more I see of zbrush the more it shows its shear power contained in a single app.

How long did the model take to make in zbrush?

Absolutly amazing job!!! Very nice!! Looking forward in seeing more stuff from u man!!

I actally saw these models a month ago. Nice to see them here. Your models are looking really good actually I can say that these some of the best model’s I have ever seen. Really inpirational stuff. Did you texture them too? and was it done in zbrush?

Very cool, the game looks like a game I will play as well (=

@Brainplug
I guess, he didn’t use AUV Tiles because of the mip mapping technique. If you don’t know it, it’s a tecnique used in game engines that reduces the resolution of the textures in relation to the distance of the camera to increase performance. As far as I know, due to that, you have to paint over the seams of the UV-tiles. And we all know, how chaotic the maps, gernerated by ZBrush look.
Correct me if I’m wrong

Exactly, UV tiles is not very appropriate to game txturing, almost with normlampapping, you can get artefact because of bluriness.

Also you foten have to correct your textures in photoshop, UV tiles are note friendly with manual tweaking in extrnal programm…

i like it a lot, can’t wait to play this game, by the way, nice job

The game beeing nearly finished, I can show you this latest screenshoot where you can see all the characaters I did, in the chopper (please keep in mind those characters have been done something like 6 month agao, some even more…) :

![001fe2.jpg|1100x720](upload://xgTEfYs6yLpvaTKZA49obfTnOWz.jpeg)![icon1.jpg|100x76](upload://vrz55NFeqrNZAddSppazkekgDEZ.jpeg)

Attachments

001fe2.jpg

Wow, Seb!!! Now that is a detailed scene:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Ron

Great work man! It’s wonderful to see so much of your work detail retained in the final game. :wink:

Very cool. I’ll be playing this game just because of how cool it will be that the characters are your models.

Wow dude, those are some great heads. Its always refreshing to see models of different races. You did a fantastic job getting the right features for those 2 guys. Everything looks great! I’ll be joining Ubi in Oct, looking forward to meeting the very skilled Ubi people i keep seeing on the forum.

Anyway great stuff man, you did a good job!

JAW DROPS THATS AWESOME MAN!!! ALOT OF HARD WORK THERE … CAN’T WAIT TOO SEE MORE!! FIRST CLASS MAN

MORE …MORE … MORE

Once the project will be over, I will be bale to show the high res models, I’m sure it will give you the feeling to go in video games.

this looks soooo awesomee! great job!
i can only imagine the amount of hardwork for these quality.
amazing! :+1:

-fabian

Kick ass work man!

Fantastic Job! Looking forward to playing this one :wink:

I know why you are very proud!!.. i see the videos the game is fantastic… excelente job man!!

Congratulations,

LD

Excellent !

Great job, but it seems that the MP-5 is reversed.
The ejection port should be on the right side of the weapon.

EDIT: Sorry My mistake, it was on the right side, it was just hard to see in the darkness :o

So it is a great job you done. :+1: