ZBrushCentral

Game Art : RAINBOW SIX VEGAS

What is bad about getting to a fantastic thread late is that
all the good adjectives are gone.
Hard to find a new one, so lets just settle for inspirational.
( as well as top row, great job, kewl. awesome, fantastic, mind blowing.)

Whoever comes after me: I’m sorry, try good.

Awesome work, Seb. Every time that I see your work, I am inspired.

amazing work! saw your work at e3 and egm. Im really digging it!

HB

great work seb! i saw some of this on the big screen at e3 and was impressed with the work. definitely one of the best looking games there. thanks for sharing some of your work flow. i look forward to seeing more of your next gen games techniques.
cheers,
Ricardo

I will ask my big boss if I can show one or two zbrush models…

But it will be tricky!

you’re not the boss? :cry:

LOl sure no! I’m character modeleur, I’m not producer!

you astonish me everytime man !

superb ! :+1:

Some of the best next gen characters I’ve ever seen! Great work :slight_smile:

really nice work here. the in game action looks really great. Congrats on a job well done!

…ZAp zap zwing! :wink:

Butt Kicking work Seb!
:sunglasses:

Great job Seb,

The in-game sequences look rather impressive…

Congrats.

Hey there Seb,

Fantastic models, perhaps the best I have seen in any game so far.

I have a question for you: Is there any reason why you have chosen to unwrap your UVs as opposed to using Zbrush’s AUV Tiles?

I am making a short film this year and was planning on using normals instead of displacements (for render and workflow reasons) and had planned to use AUVs but a colleague of mine (who is using the same techniques on a different short film) has experienced noise and popping on his models at render.

Have you experienced these problems using AUVs for normal mapping (in Maya) and if you have do you know a way to solve it?

Many thanks in advance

• Ben

Fantastic game art!!:grimacing: really awesome work:+1:

Great work ! :+1:

woww :+1:good work

Great to see a fellow Montrealer doing such great work. Really nice stuff Seb.
I have a question, though. When you were explaining your workflow you said: “Clips are done traditionaly in Max, different models, then stamped on the mesh”…what exactly does that mean? I hope it’s not a stupid question, I’m just a newbie, and am trying to learn as many techniques as I can in ZBrush.

Very nice work, this game is looking like it is going to be great. I just had a quick question for you. What was the breakdown on time spent modeling, texturing, zbrushing normal maps?

Thanks

amazing work seb, you have great consistent work all da time.