ZBrushCentral

Funky's 3d sculptage

What person in their right mind could look at this and NOT like girls with animal ears!?

Love the illustration style and qaulity about your work plus that seductive expression is a highlight.
keep it man you’ll go far

teddy007kong:sunglasses:
Thread : http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search.php?searchid=526874
The Spice Must Flow-“Dune”:stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoyed watching the time-lapse video. :+1:

wow really cool!

great job!! :slight_smile:

like a lot:rage::+1:

Lovely really strong skill!!
I m following your artworks since few time :wink:
:+1:

Maqroll
Blog

Nice! Very recognizable sculpt, and even though I’ve never watched the show itself, I remember Horo from seeing various threads that have gone around. (I think she’s the only chick with animal ears people can stand)

I love the details you put in. The time-lapse was a good addition as well, so thanks for that.

KC-Production: Thanks man! I’m glad you got something out of it :slight_smile:
Interu2x: Thanks a bunch :smiley:
sommerlied: nice! I’m super stoked if someone can get inspired by my work. Thanks a ton :smiley:
monstermaker: whoa thanks a ton, Rick! :smiley:
IsaacSG: thanks for the crit yo, I like to approach fur in that style but I should practice more naturalistic approaches too :slight_smile:
Nyx702: ahaha that’s the true question isn’t it!!! thanks man
teddy007kong: thanks a ton dude :slight_smile:
Webhead: thanks! glad you dug it
Jbot: thanks a ton dood!
Selena: thanks!
Moga: thanks a bunch :smiley:
maqroll: hey thanks a bunch for following :slight_smile:
GFLK[pik]: haha thanks dude, glad you dig!

hey dudes,

I’m studying in a little gameart workshop thing with Jon-Troy Nickeland making Dizzy from Guilty Gear on polycount, but i thought I’d crosspost here for extra feedback as i roll along with it :slight_smile:
Lemme know what you think! Right now it’s just the semi-refined head and body + blocked out clothes and stuff. I’m so pumped to get to the hair! :slight_smile:

dizzy_headWIP1.jpg

dizzy_clothesbase.jpg

Attachments

dizzy_clothesbase.jpg

Love it! great style :+1:

:d:d

Dizzy !
She lloks absolutely lovely mate. =) Can’t wait to see her more detailed, especially with her wings !
And great to have and update from you man, love your work.
Keep rocking !

YOu got some amazing works in this thread. Keep it up! Cant wait to see more.:slight_smile:

Love her eyes!

Lookin pretty awesome, nice job at taking the 2d character into 3d, everything still feels right and has the same vibe. Btw I really love that “hand turkey” you made, that was really great.

I love your style, the girls remind me of Anime anatomy in fully functional 3D, in a good way! such crisp clean lines and angles and so full of character and totally cute!

hi funnky, yeah nice start …cant wait to see her finished …

You are insanely talented.

You’ve created some very appealing faces on your girls. Also, thanks for sharing the timelapse.