ZBrushCentral

From Hell....

The batman one is my favorite. The expression in the eyes reads well, he looks insane. I am a fan of your work, I look forward to seeing more.

What brushes did you mainly use on your hard surface head?

Thanks for sharing these beautiful works.

What brushes did you mainly use on your hard surface head?

We mac-users still have not the possibility to use all these great new surface brushes from ZB 3.5 and so I am damned to help me out with a mix of standard-, flatten- an claytubebrush.

you v got talent man kepp posting

books recommended and thanks

Hi again!

Here another artwork. It´s in my computer since a long time and I worked again on it last night. I am not sure if it´s still WIP or not. Something I don´t like on this artwork but I cannot say what exactly. I cannot see the forest because of the many trees.

won der ful i love your works plz send me some sculpting boks or dvd namees thanks

Great work,
So dramatic, and strong
Congratulations
Fernando Kuhlmann

plz send me some sculpting boks or dvd namees thanks

Don´t understand, I´m stupid german …hehehe. What shall I send to you???

anatmy sculpting 3d modelling dvd books names that you recommend

Anatomie Bildhauerei 3D-Modellierung DVD Bücher Namen

Wow, nice sculpting and idea!:+1:

Hi again!

Ah, those books. I was asked this some times before. But I must disappoint you. I don´t use any books. Certainly I have some, but they are collecting dust in their rack.

My table is very empty, only an ashtray and a cup of coffee standing here. No books or magazines or so.

I even don´t use much references. But I think that I have to do that in the future. My way is the try-and-error-principle. But this kills time.

Wonnn amazing job !!!

Hi man …
Very Nice Idea …
Keep it Up…:+1:

Looks good, wouldn’t call this one wip anylonger :wink:

You got some skill. Some really well done sculpting.
You have me curious.Your name and the themes of your work are definitely on the dark side. Why the name hell666?
What’s the story behind the last image? It appears that some demonic figure has just clipped an angel’s wings.

First: thank you to you all for your kind comments!!!

Your name and the themes of your work are definitely on the dark side.

Jepp, that´s were I come from… :sunglasses:

Why the name hell666?

I walked through hell and have survived…hahaha. No devil-worship or so, if you meant that. Just an amicable visitor from the left-side-path.

What’s the story behind the last image? It appears that some demonic figure has just clipped an angel’s wings.

Well, it´s a symbolic artwork. I have titles in my head like “taking illusions” or “taking wings” or “back to reality”.
A lonely traveler is sick of seeing the people when they´re trying to catch dreams or unreachable goals. The angel as a symbol for illusions, hopes and unrealizable wishes. Without wings it cannot fly.

But I prefer to keep my mouth shut and allow the people to get their very own interpretation of my artworks. Everyone can see a different story in a painting.

But well, Derek, you catched it. Many of my posted artworks are “only” experiments and tests. Zbrush is a great playground for people like us. But this artwork is taken to bei serious. It has a deeper meaning.

Thank you!

Those latest updates are awesome!! Great concept, sculpt and polypaint/texture: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: imho!

Thanks for the explanation Hell666 even though I did not ask, they are interesting answers. I really enjoy your concepts.

Thanks for the candid answers. Sorry to hear you’ve been through hell, but glad you survived it. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff. :slight_smile:

Muss ich doch auch mal ein Lob loswerden … danke dafuer das du ein paar sachen ein wenig anders machst als die meisten hier :wink: Und danke dafuer, das du dich gleichzeitig nicht ganz so ernst nimmst wie so viele “Kuenstler”.

And as this is an english forum … thanx for doing things a liitle bit different as most of the people posting here. And in the meantime thanx for not taking yourself as serious as a lot of the other “artists”

Keep on rocking the canvas the Z-style please :slight_smile:

Hi Folks!

@dsoellbuster: :wink:

Here is another new artwork on my way to empty my computer. It´s an interpretation of our good old Lucifer.

Greetz!