ZBrushCentral

From a ZBrush model to a wood sculpture

thanks for sharing the process, incredible work!:sunglasses:

Great breakdown and well executed! Amazing models as well!

Superb stuff, I love it!!! keep up the amazing work, your art has allways inspired me.

highly interesting :wink:

Wow!! great sculpts and love the results.

ROCK! This is so cool. Thanks for sharing Ben. :smiley:

You my friend are a great Artist!!

Great work, thank you for sharing! I wonder how much each sculpture costs you in the end. It is a great way to use the technology.

Fantastic Sculpts.

Selwy, you have long stood among the few at the pinnacle of Zbrush artistry. And now you take it full circle with not just prints, but wood carvings. I should aspire so high.

Thanks for the beautiful work and the endless inspiration.

Guys,

again, thank you very much for all the kind words, that really means a lot to me!!!

This one didnā€™t made it to the profiling machineā€¦ Itā€™s available on my shapeways shop as a 3d print: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/selwy

ben-godi-cowgirl.jpg

Best regards,
Selwy

Attachments

ben-godi-cowgirl.jpg

Beautiful forms.

inspirational work. really fantastic

man,it is amazing~!!! i like it so much

Amazing works! Thanks so much for sharing!*****:+1:

Oh wow. Iā€™ve only seen these Pantograph machines locally here with one extra drill bitā€¦ Didnā€™t realize they came in this array format. This makes it very interesting. I see a lot of possibilities for this with some tweaking. Great idea Selwy! And gorgeous art!

Awesome, just friggin awesomeā€¦ Thanks for sharing sirā€¦:+1:

Amazing work and fantastic knowledge on pinart art from Mucha to Rolf Armstrong!

Very, very awesome work love it!:smiley:

Looks very cool! I was wondering what 3d printer at home do you have, Since I have one myself; How long did it take to print out?