ZBrushCentral

free-willy's doodles and sculpts

really good image and model

Nice birdie :smiley:

That Witch. i recognise her from a movie.
She lived in a swamp.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089469/
from this movie :smiley:
Legend with Tom Cruise

i got a really good flash back… thanks :smiley:

i like the witch. well done!

Ya know… I would have put some bubles in the turn table base and some water ripples around the legs… like she is standing in Muck. would have a nice effect ^^

KC-Production: thanks :),the toon material was one someone posted on these forums, called hyperToon_hard (apologies for not remembering who created it).
McNistor:thanks :), shes not skinny in the film, i guess she eats well.
AdrianP:thanks :), was fun making it.
Lepra: thanks :), yeah thats the one, glad you like.
Gridlost: thanks :), funny once i posted it up i realised i should of put ripples around her legs from th eswamp water, good call on the bubbles too, i’ll make some more edits when i get some spare time

Hi all,

New character ive been working on,always loved the mario kart games so thought ‘why not make a character and vehicle for it’, should make for a nice addition to the folio.

Chose baby ‘ish’ version of donkey kong,he has been in yoshi island but never in a mario kart game, will be making new vehicle for him aswell.The concept for the kart is just for a feel to it, as i model it things will change :slight_smile:

poly and texture spec will be aiming for an upgrade on the wii versions, so it could fit in with whatever the ‘wii u’ version would handle.Been using zbrush for shaping the game mesh since its easier than doing in maya.Will be using uv master when i get to the unwrapping stage and when i get to the point i will make a high poly to transfer to a normal map so sculpt still to come :slight_smile:

still very w.i.p, colours are just on verts.MarioKart_BabyKong_gameMesh_001.jpgMarioKart_BabyKong_Concept_001.jpg

Finally finished up sabrewulf where i left it on page 1, no fur since i would handle that on the low poly version if i do one. Also added bloater since ive made him look better.

cheers for looking

I really like your design sense and render styles. Great characters!

Some cool stuff in here!
Love the bird render :slight_smile:

yeah great new update, the monkey character made my day for sure, really funny dude :smiley:
i really adore the style of yours, very refreshing and definantly a lot of fun watching them!:+1:
Keep it going and have fun sculpting!
Best,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

Adam McMahon: thanks :slight_smile:
Santis: thanks :slight_smile:
KC-Production: thanks :slight_smile:

Hi all,

A few more pieces i did with Brandon The Lion, olympic themed :). Zbrush, render passes comped in photoshop, then additional post work on top of that.
brandon_olympic_football_Medium_final.jpg

brandon_olympic_podium_medium_final.jpg

brandon_olympic_running track_medium_final.jpg

Just started new job so once i find my feet i’ll start doing more personal work.

Cheers for looking

Great work!, the lion immediately reminds me of the Dutch orange lion :slight_smile:

demon cop_hunter.jpg

working on this during lunchbreaks, a sort of demon cop/hunter

Long time no post, Wasn’t happy with the presentation of Meg so put a little more time into the sculpt and the lighting etc, much happier with this now :).