ZBrushCentral

Free female base mesh (nudity)

the issue is taht you uploaded the matterial not the object, but still i cant load it even as a material, export it as a obj.

Its a skin MatCap material, you load it from the materials pallet. Or drop it in the zbrush/start up/materials directory. It is not a tool or object so it cant be exported as a obj.

Oh i thought you were uploading a model, since its kind of what was the topic about, sry ;]

lol Yeah I figured.

I didn’t have a mesh to upload so i contributed in another way=)

ok since im already posting i will upload a base mesh that antropus uploaded a few years ago, but i bet it would be hard to find adirect link to it on the forum now ;f I did some small changes on the chest and nose ;]

hey, i may be late on this but how do u save the file as a ztl, i extracted the file and it saved as a obj, can u help me plz? thanx

Under your “Tool” list you have “Save as”. This will save your current project and subtools as a .ztl file.
Gary

I have been trying to make a base girl for my games, Indy game maker, new to it and still learning zbrush. With this i can study your work and see what i can do to improve my work so thanks. If it helps me out i will show you my work when i get up my girl finished out to sell in unity store. need the cash to upgrade hardware

Hi. I love this but I mlust be very dense: How do I download it?