ZBrushCentral

Free female base mesh (nudity)

Nice additions!

Thank you for thinking of me Mnmava, A three view with a white background would be great for me. I have thought of two uses for your mesh. I would like to use the photo with a white background for image planes in Maya to design my own charactors from, and also the mesh I downloaded will become one of my victims in a scene, LOL.
Your texturing looks good. I donā€™t have enough expierience yet to be critical. I just know how hard it is to accomplish certain things and can appreciate the effort it takes.
Thanks again,
Kaci

back in Maya, modeling almost done.
maya_with_hair.jpg

Thank you very much for your kind gift to the forum. I am just seeing this thread and itā€™s wonderful. I am excited to try out the base, but will of course give credit when I do. I have such a hard time with the female form and you (pardon the pun) nailed her perfectly. Thanks again

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

ps. Love her in the red outfitā€¦very sexy.:cool:

good work so farā€¦time to tweak the sss shaderā€¦ :slight_smile:

you got her nipple looking pretty much real.

everythings judged so harsh here, nothing i make is good
enough for this site.

you look like your gonna make it as far as i can see.

Good job and thank you I have been looking for a female base mesh canā€™t believe I missed this one. Anyway I want to say thank you for the free base I must say I am a lazy artist and just want to have fun, not sit there making a lot of base meshesā€¦yeah I know I am bad lolā€¦but that is why I am so thankful for your model. I think she is very goodā€¦looking at the pics of the model you are doing is coming out good just, I think, tweak the pinkie tip of her finger looks too small and her thumb too. Think about removing lines around her hips and instead adding a light amount of abs on her. She kind of reminds me of Chyna (actress and wrestler) this is not a bad thing. Her textures look a little plastic and shiny that I think you were going to change anyway. A good site for textures as well as body forms for female and male (as well as animals and such) is http://www.3d.sk/index.php (this site has nudity) you can get some free pics if you didnā€™t already know about it and it has lots of different body types. It has helped me lot. I really like your model and again I thank you for taking the time and allowing us to download it. Keep up the good work.

Ok I have finished the modeling and texturing. I have been working on her rig, and here is what I have for her first pose. Still alot more to come but figured I would post my progress and get some feedback. Thanks for looking and and any comments you may leave.
Phoenix_first_pose copy.jpg

looks like she has been asked to stand like that.there is not dynamics in the poseā€¦i suggest you to check out the poses of some of the models to then decide some glamourous poseā€¦also remember that face expression is as much importantā€¦and i must say that her body has excessive sssā€¦turn that down.

Thank you for sharing this! I plan to make my own female basemesh, but itā€™s nice to have another one to work with as well.

Hey, thanks a lot. I am going to start working on a female soon and it will be nice to have that just as a reference.

I do think the legs need to flow a bit more and probably the angle of the hips needs adjusting, but as a base mesh it looks pretty darn good.

Looks great.
Thank you very much for the model.

jr

For those who are intersested :At least the body has ! NOT ! been built up from the scratch. It is a stock Poser 6 Character .She is called Jessie .Just google for ā€œPoser 6 Jessieā€ or ā€œSmith Micro Jessieā€ or ā€œe-frontier Jessieā€.This is indeed a violation of copyrights , because the base mesh is not allowed to be reposted even if you have done changes.For that there are free apps aroun like ā€œobjection moverā€( http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/search.php?section_id=1&query=mover&sort=relevancy&use_age=no&older_age=&older_units=day&newer_age=&newer_units=day&username=) to encode your work.

I HAVE made a female basemesh from scratch, which Iā€™ve made available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iijyh40smhy

Please read the enclosed text file. I giving it away under the Creative Commons license. Iā€™m asking people to credit me when they create something with it, and to use it for only non-commercial work.

That said, I hope people find it a good starting point for zBrush work!

[attach=137896]female_basemesh_by_jfesmire-.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

female_basemesh_by_jfesmire-.jpg

@ mnmava :The Jessie Bodyshape is quite unique thatā€™s why you are suspected. Methode 1 : You did Poly reducing of the Jessie mesh .This would still be a rip off .Methode 2: You used Jessie as some kind of a blue print and built your own mesh around her.That would I see as completly legal and I whould apologize for accusing you. However you will understand if you compare both figures.

[attach=137948]Jessie-mesh.jpg[/attach]

[attach=137949]Render 1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Jessie-mesh.jpg

Render 1.jpg

Thank you for the mesh mnmava, this will work for my upcoming project for another Album cover for ā€˜Avulsiveā€™. Needless to say its a Death Metal band, and if you look up my previous designs (Keyword ā€˜Vudooā€™s Band Designsā€™), her sexy-ness will be well missed. But so it dont seem a total waist, I will make another design with her, and make it more clean PC worthy for thoes with weak stomechs.:lol:

Masterstroke you are correct in that she was used as image planes to construct the mesh but the mesh is totally done from scratch. If you Google Jason Welsh and look through his tutorials he uses image planes of Jesse for the tutorials that is where she was constructed from.

Thanks for posting this. Ill add it to my collection of starter meshes. One canā€™t have to many clean starter meshes. :slight_smile:
Ill return the favor with a Girl Skin mat cap i have been working on.

Cheers

Macgregor_oi

wrong format macgregor_oi

wrong format? Its loaded off a mac, is that causing the issue you think? I have it for PC also if that is the issue.