ZBrushCentral

Free Custom Zbrush Brushes

Thanks allot Michael! :+1:

Noob here!

I saw a video that I was trying to follow but I cant find this particular brush. is the ā€œtrim hole brushā€ a custom brush?

Hi Michael,

thank you so much for the hard work youĀ“ve put in these brushes! I can not tell how much I appreciate this!

Thank you man

Thank you for good guidingā€¦

I have just released 3 new sets of brushes. First is the new stroke brushes! These are stylized stroke brushes. They work very well with terrain sculpting and detailing. Second is the new terra brushes! I used these on a recent terrain sculpt project. Now they are yours! :slight_smile: Lastly, I finally created brushes out of the stitch alphas. For those that did not know how to use them. They might need a little adjusting for your needs, but they are ready for use.
[
strokebrushset3_withname.jpg

terrabrushset2_withname.jpg

stitch_set1_withname.jpg](http://www.gumroad.com/mdunnam)
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

-Michael

Thanks, they look great!

Hi, Michael. As always, thank you for your generosity with these brushes. I went to your Gumroad and I would have paid a donation for the brushes, but I have no credit card and there is no PayPal option. Will there be PayPal in future? Thanks.

Hey thanks for the compliments guys. I have another surprise coming up very soon! Yes elektralusion, I will have PayPal on gumroad soon. Itā€™s not a free service unfortunately. However until then, you can use the PayPal donation link on my free stuff page on my main website. Michaeldunnam.com

I have just released a new set of brushes. Check out my new blog to find out how to get them free!

premium_skin_set_01_withtitle.jpg

Check out my blog

not free any longer:/

Yes they are still free. Just sign up for the blog. You get a coupon code in the email. Free again :slight_smile:

-Michael

I have released a new set of brushes. Introducing the first of many Creature Brush Sets!

CreatureSet1Withname.jpg

Enjoy!
-Michael

thanks so much for these brushes . will help out alot

Hey Guys,
I just released a tutorial set on tips for making brushes. It has step by step videos on different topics.
This will also help when customizing existing brushes.

There are 4 creature brushes included as well!

The tutorial set is 45 minutes in length with 9 videos.

gumroad_icon.png

https://gumroad.com/l/brushtut

All videos are straight to the point.

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn from this tutorial.

Part 1: Reference Gathering and Deciding Brush Types (dragRect, Spray, Dots)

Part 2: The different types of brushes in Zbrush

• Dots
  • DragRect
  • Spray

Part 3: Getting your document ready

Part 4: Creating a brush from a sculpt in Zbrush

Part 5: Creating a brush from photoshop

Part 6: Creating a stroke dot brush

Part 7: Manipulating the alpha and stroke

Part 8: Saving your Brush

Part 9: Conclusion and Bonus

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks,
Michael

P.S. Another Set of Brushes is being done right now. Insert Mesh Brushes :slight_smile:

Can you reupload?

The link works. What do you mean reupload?

I have been looking for Gear4 brush for such a long time. Thank you for sharing the brushes for free of cost. :smiley:

Hey everyone. It has been a while since I have posted on here butā€¦
I have a huge update for you. You can also check out my main Gumroad site for a ton of other brushes that I never put on here that have been released.

I just released several massive texture sets absolutely free! In total there are 1374 textures! Check out my main page to see those. Too many to link here.

The Pattern Layer Brushes are now free as well. These are some awesome hard surface pattern brushes!

XMD_JR_WallPanels_Set01.jpg

I am working on a few new items now that should be available soon. This includes a new skin set, creature set and terrain photogrammetry set! One of these will be subscription only. Just not sure which one yet.

I am also working on a webinar that will be coming soon. It is too early to give details, but I will keep in touch :slight_smile:

I have added a new Brush collection. This one includes the newest 4 Premium sets! This gives you the latest premium brush sets at 50% of the price! This collection also includes my Zbrush Brush Creation Tutorial. 45 minutes of awesome learning! :slight_smile:

Premium_Collection_02.jpg

If you havenā€™t taken advantage of the XMD Subscription, check it out. I release at least 1 subscription only set every month and a premium set each month. You will also receive every tutorial I make in the future.

XMD3_Sub_AD_New.jpg

I have also added an old collection of 3D Coat Brushes that Phil Nolan created from my original free set years ago. These are also free!

3D_20Coat.jpg

Over the next few weeks, I will be updating all of my banners to match each other. If I do any updates on the brushes themselves, I will specify in each and if you have already purchased them or downloaded them in the past you will get an email update.

Enjoy!
Michael

New Brushes Released! These are photogrammetry created.
https://gum.co/pc_cliff04_p1
Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1.jpg

Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1_02a.jpg

Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1_02b.jpg

Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1_02c.jpg

I have about 20 more sets coming this month. Including some Free ones! :smiley:
If you want to get everything I put on Gumroad for 1 price, you can get the Lifetime XMD Membership now.
It includes all brushes, tutorials, textures and more.

LifeTime_78.jpg

I just released a new photogrammetry brush set. This set includes 9 brushes. There will be many other photogrammetry sets to accompany these as well released very soon!

XMD_ZBC_Banner.jpg

If you want to grab these and all future sets sign up for the Life-Time membership! It is back on sale for 50% off. :slight_smile:

LifeTime_50Percent.jpg