ZBrushCentral

Free Custom Zbrush Brushes

Also could someone send me some screenshots of the cart issue?
This will help me debug it much faster.

mdunnam@gmail.com

http://www.michaeldunnam.com/free-stuff.html

The brushes are back up on my site. Let me know if anyone has any issues. I will also add the screwhead brush set to my site tonight.

-Michael

Really appreciate it Michael! I’ll send a screen tomorrow if you don’t receive one today.

~t

I just tried using the cart again, out of curiosity, and it still works just fine for me. I’m on a Mac using Safari, in case that helps.

Thanks man, awesome brushes!

I kicked you 10 bucks (cash is tight right now).

mdunnam Thanks for the brush sets.:+1: It is awesume that you give these brushes to the general public! Seems there is so very little generosity such as yours. Another opening sharing and creative person is [BadKing](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/member.php?340500-BadKing) No amount of [i]Thank You's[/i] can express the gratitude owed for your sharing.

Apparently there is an issue with the SSL certificate for the site, thanks to Go Daddy :smiley: They are working to fix it now. The site does however work with Google Chrome. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can also as I said go to my portfolio site to download any of the brushes. www.michaeldunnam.com

-Michael

Does anybody knows a tutorial about the creation of custom brushes?

P.s. Thanks.

Hi mdunnam Thank for your Brush sets !! They are useful !! 3Q a lot ~:+1:

Thank you Micheal, your brushes is really awesome and it helps me alot.
Words just can’t express how much I appreciate your works:p.

Many thanks!:smiley:

I have a huge announcement! All premium brushes have now gone to absolutely free! Grab the Premium sets now! I would also like to add that the Screwhead Brushes are now available once again. All current and new brushes will be hosted at VFXMill.com once again. They now have a permanent home there. You can also check out the HDRI which are also absolutely free!

www.vfxmill.com

Enjoy!
-Michael

new_banner.jpg

Thanks!

Thanks very much. :+1:

Ok guys! After I think a few years lol, I have released a quick set of brushes and alphas. This is a set of Dragon brushes. It includes 3D insert brushes, alphas, and drag brushes. Check them out!

dragonbrushset1_withtitle.jpg

http://www.michaeldunnam.com/free-stuff.html

More to come soon!

Enjoy!
-Michael

Thanks very much!:smiley:

Here is the second release of the XMD Dragon Brushes! This set includes drag brushes for dragon scales, skin, cracks and more!

dragonbrushset2_withtitle.jpg

Enjoy!
-Michael

Hi mdunnam,
I tried to download your BEAUTIFUL work. BTW I appreciate this share!
BUT
Why dont just put a direct link to download the files?
Why I suppose to add my Card number to download the files?

:confused:

Hi mdunnam,
I tried to download your BEAUTIFUL work. BTW I appreciate this share!
BUT
Why dont just put a direct link to download the files?
Why I suppose to add my Card number to download the files?

You never have to put in your credit card info to download the files. You just have to register, which I don’t think is too much to ask for all of my hard work on these. And registering basically includes putting in your email. They are free after all. You just put $0 in the amount you want to pay if you don’t want to donate anything to me, then put in your email. It even accepts fake emails, which again I do not recommend b/c eventually I will have freebies just to my adoring fans. Still working on that part. I used to have a direct link on my website, but the traffic was WAY too high. I hit a million downloads at the beginning of this year. That is a lot of traffic to pay for. All donations are totally awesome and I appreciate every one of them so much. But now I host on gumroad. So all in all I don’t think it is too much to ask for people to do a very minimal amount of work to download something that took me a while to make. So this is why everything is the way that it is.

I will have new stuff very soon! :slight_smile: Enjoy! Also free :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks,
Michael

Thanks for these,
very generous of you to give us your time and stuff for free