ZBrushCentral

FrAcTuRe-sketchbook

As good as any Image/Wildstorm work I’ve ever seen… excellent!!!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thamk you RawSunlight :smiley:

@Vancross: you are right, i used the 2.5 for another work, but i want to wait my PC upgrade to finish my sketches…Windows likes to crash now :-1:

Here is a funny polypainted version:

COMPOTEST-copy.jpg

Hope that u like it, see u soon!

excellent work!
now you must create the all Cyberforce team! :p:p

Excellent work on the character. I am also creating this character, but more for a personal project.

Next you should how Warblade or (gosh I forgot the others).

Nice job on Ripclaw! My critique would be that the spec is a bit blown out. I feel you could keep a lot more of your detail if you adjust your materials. The sculpt is awesome! :+1:

I really like it, especially the arms and the claws: they are beautifull!
The sculpt is awesome and also the paper sketchs are awesome!

Why is it there are so many awesome models posted here that look so great until it comes to the color? Are there any tutorials for creating high resolution models/maps for print resolution quality? (Not low res gaming stuff.)

@ HolyJames: thanks, maybe i will :wink:
@ InkySpot: thanks, i think i’ll choose the Cyberforce members as they were in 1992, now i’m thinking about the beautiful Cyblade :rolleyes:
@ Aberrant: thank you man, you are right. I think i have to re-do the shadows pass also and modify the pose, before i can get a great illustration…
@ guti: Thank you my friend !!!

Hi all,

I’ve added some detail on the face of Ripclaw using retopology + XSI (to compose the body mesh and the face) and “project all”…it works fine :smiley:

Cyblade is coming soon :wink:

Wow…what an amazing work…love the character and your sculpt’s superb

Nice!

Awesome job !!

This is great stuff man! Congrats.

If I may suggest something, I feel like his facial expression needs some more anger to it. Just a suggestion.

Keep up the great work, we need more image comics character sculpts here. :+1:

Thank you SolidSnakexxx,Vancross,m0delista,fox1983!

I think that Ripclaw face is never enough evil :lol:
I remember how it was drawn more and more angry as cyberforce were published, sometimes he looked like a real demon!
I wanted to stay in the middle between comics and realism but you are right, fox, i will try to modify the expression before i put him in XSI for the render :slight_smile:

Now i want to show you another character from cyberforce: Cyblade.
A little bit difficult because she’s beautiful, sexy and dangerous (maybe just like all female comic’s characters), so i hope i found a good way to sculpt her:

Cyblade3.jpg

The body polycount is only 730k, maybe i need to do the retopology because i can’t go higher now (too many subtools for my ram :cry: )…
I hope you like her,
cu boys!

Attachments

Cyblade2.jpg

Cybladeturn.jpg

Now that Disney is buying Marvel for a whopping $4 Billion I’d keep going with your super hero models. They’ll probably be doing a whole lot more with the Marvel Franchise.

That is just awesomeness!! She really was my favorite char of the group right up there with Ripclaw.

Yeah Vancross we have the same preferences :smiley:
@caffeineandpixels: yes, they probably will need people and i’m lookin for a job now :rolleyes: or i have to stop dreaming :cry:
Anyway i want to sculpt some other char from Image comics, and i’m thinking about WildC.A.T.s…

Oh man, you had me thinking about doing some WILDC.A.T.S.! We really do have the same preferences. lol.

But now that you are going to do them I guess I can just sit back and watch how your coolness plays out instead. :wink:

LOL!
Thank you Vancross i hope not to disappoint you :slight_smile:

Hey Fracture,

Another awesome model man!!

I didn’t know that Disney are going to buy Marvel, but I do hope that they need ppl for work as I have been doing comic character sculpts lately also.

Anyways, the model looks great and looking forward to more updates. Keep it up man!