ZBrushCentral

FLOURISH GUY

Flourish man was a personal project I recently did.
Flourish man Is the king of the forest, he’s the male mold of his woods. He has control over all of the planet’s forests.
If you interest in it. you can find the working in progress in my blog and Zbrushcentral.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?200968-Flourish-Guy&p=1186735&infinite=1#post1186735
thanks for watching and hope you like it.

flourishman_poses_mid

1 Like

Glad to see you back posting and sharing your art with the community of ZBC. @benixel
This is a really interesting and nice design. Really cool piece. Did you render the final image in keyshot or inside of zbrush? Thanks for also sharing your wip, that is even more interesting. Would be great if you post them here aswell :slight_smile:

Looking forward in seeing more work from you here.

Happy sculpting buddy,
Kenny :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much KC for your nice comment, and I’m very glad you like it.
yes the render into keyshot and of course some tweaks in photoshop, and sure keep posting the wip. :slight_smile:

Start to sphere as a Dyna mesh

this is xpose for view the subtools

And here it is, for now, I hope to have enough time for complete it, It still in dyna mesh process…

after dyna meshing, I use zremesher to get a clean topology. (actually, use the quick default).

so it’s time to texture it, I use the polypaint. you almost can see whole the process.

all texturing process is hand painting until to this part, so I use some map for a project the colors to achieving more pixel detail, you can find these maps into cgtexture.com.

you can see more detail in texture.

just quick BPR render into zbrush.

after that, I use the keyshot to get another render.

there it is. of course, I use the photoshop for a final touch, but It’s not completely done yet, I think I gave him some posees to get more action into my image. and maybe add some another object into the ground, I hope to have enough time for it.
welcome to c&c.

Hi @benixel, thanks for sharing your tips! :slight_smile:

Jaime

1 Like