ZBrushCentral

First post

No, It came out just as I had modelled it. Every detail seems to have been preserved. I had to get it done at the finest resolution which is why it cost so much. The layers are 0.05 mm!

Yes, I wrote that before I went back and looked at your original sculpt.

Wow. It’s amazing how they can do that with arm sticking up like that.

So you can get copies or a cast done from this pretty inexpensively?

Again, I’m very fond of your work.

Thanks! Yes, the next stage is to get a production mould made at the foundry. Then they can pour waxes for bronze casting…I wouldn’t say inexpensive though…

Ok. That’s wonderful can you please keep us posted on your progress and process. WIP are great. Thanks again.

Truly beautifully modelled work, David - and a most well-deserved top row for you also :slight_smile:
I look forward with interest to seeing many more goblin/elfinesque and woodland creatures here from you!

Inspirational!

Chris

Hey David,

Just checking to see if you’ve made more progress with this guy. Did you get the cast back from the foundry or will it still be a while?

This is very interesting stuff! I imagine you’ll make back every penny you’ve spent, and then some, since I can see that selling really well.

It usually takes about 3 to 4 months before I get a finished bronze. I will certainly post some photos as soon as I get it back.

I have to say, I think this is one my favorite pieces. How much are you selling copies for? I am also looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work. Very inspirational. It looks perfect to me.

BTW. Hi Atwooki :slight_smile:

Hope you got my mail.

Hello goode400,

I just saw your website. You really do some great job !! :+1:

I am full of admiration when I see your bronze sculptures.

I am working on a Dryad model and your work give me inspiration .

I hope you’ll like it once I’ll post it on ZbrushCentral ^^ lol.

Keep on doing such beautifull pieces :wink:

i just missed this one !! amazing work man ! i love your works…share more please !

Wow… great job dude! :+1:

great model ! :+1:

wow , the 3d printing cost a lot :grimacing:

Wow the print looks amazing!! :+1: :+1:

ohhhhhhhhh mann… this is awesome !! i need one! :smiley:

Wow that is wonderful ! Great sculpting and the statue looks awsome !
I would love to print my models that way but i don´t know where to go here in sweden :cry:

Awww yeah! Great finalpiece!

Here is the finished bronze

![bronze2.jpg|622x971](upload://wy6MsZfCEnrCoxkbCSOsuApvlrP.jpeg)

Great work. So will you do all your work this way now? :slight_smile: