ZBrushCentral

First post

Awesome work, really live sculpt! i really love your traditional work on your site :slight_smile:

A great first post! Just checked out your website, really interesting and amazing sculptures you make. Enjoyed the section where you show the whole process from start to finish. Great work.

That’s totally awesome!
looks like his feet grew a lot since he put those pants on :lol:

I see that’s a very good work!
I’m starting tho learn a little about ZBrush now, and acctualy it’s too dificult to me… I’ll keep trying…

Congrats!

Really Cool Sculpt, Man!!! :smiley: :+1:

wooow…:roll_eyes: Look at this, Anatomy is great. :p:white_small_square:small_orange_diamond:large_orange_diamond:small_orange_diamond:small_blue_diamond:small_orange_diamond:red_circle:

I’m a big fan of traditional sculptors going to Zbrush. I can clearly see why traditional art knowledge is so important.

Great job also!!

Hi , nice carector and style , after zak’s work your the one how has got the sculptorly quality in present post. basically even I am also an sculptor and I would like to see your sculpture works too. thank you.:+1:

Great transition from clay to digital. It gives me hope. Love the character and pose. Keep up the great work!

What a great welcome! Thank you all. I’ll post some more pics when he’s completely finished.

Awesome sculpture!! Do you have images of the Base mesh? I would love to see what the geometry looked liked when you brought it into Zbrush from Maya.

I also checked out your website. Great stuff man! Keep it up.

Cheers

Thanks! Here’s the base mesh I created in Mayabasemesh2.jpg

Fantastic! I can see your background as a traditional sculptor showing though the execution of this piece. Excellent work:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

What a nice character/figurine…so lovely.
well done !!!

Just found your website too, David, and I must say I am absolutely blown away by your work. I really look forward to you posting more art here.

By the way, your Gnome Hunter WIP page is awesome and very informative.

Hi David,

My father has one of your small Elf heads on a leaf and a bigger garden bronze. I was wondering wehn you’d appear here, as alot of traditional sculpters do.

I think my dad’s saving his pennies for one of your big scupltures.

Amazing work David. Just shows how having a traditional backround helps enormously with ZBrush! I’m still dabbling, need to really sit down and learn this amazing program.

I also want to contact you with a proposal…I’ll do that via your website!!!

Kind Regards
Oly Scott

Here’s how it looks after stereolithography
I used a company called CA Models in Stirling, Scotland

![toothfairy.jpg|1097x1600](upload://jiGe96mBECTOjhXDSLQSIiGVpIz.jpeg)![toothfairy2.jpg|549x949](upload://eXW4rnmMYDtDrZD4zPJKiJEbMkr.jpeg)

Attachments

toothfairy.jpg

Wow…what’s the size of that? Expensive?

VERY! It was £4,500! and it’s 50 cm tall

almost a 2 feet high, that’s pretty big tho.

Did it lose any volume? Fingers look skinnier? I think they did a great job, lots of detail in the face. Congratulation! :smiley: