ZBrushCentral

FIRST POST(take 2...)

awsume, I love the texture and material :slight_smile:

excellent!

Oh this is cool. Reminds me of a character from a show I worked on several years back, but he was a toon! :wink:

Nice detail and structure. :wink:

What does your base mesh look like

That is amazing stuff man -

Yea, really great work. Can’t wait to see more

this really good modeling. the color map looks great too. only crit is that for a skin surface like that i think it would have less specular and less SSS.

Where’s the top row action?

really cool creature man!
I like it very much, congrats :+1:

Great stuff! Cool model really nice renders. Looks like top row to me too. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Very amazing work. :slight_smile: Great stuff. Top row, please, and my Walken’s portrait too. :wink: Come on.-

excellant ! . top row.

Great work!! Cant wait to see more

10/10
TOP-ROW

oh yes, top row! :smiley:

Thanks again everyone,Ive receive a lot of good commentary,can’t wait to work on the body…I have a receive a few personal message hasking me to make a tutorial on sss and lighting in vray,it will be a pleasure to make this as soon as I got a little spare time…

Sebcesoir No I am not from Vancouver…In fact we both work in the same place :smiley: I know,there is a lot of people!!!We spoke a few time in the past…Excelent sculpting skill by the way men…

zachdt3d Here is a image comparing the base mesh of the head whith the render…also a image of the base mesh of the body…Both are separate in ZB,its easier to ad a lot of details that way…I weld it after in max

phat marcil …Baaaaaaahhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Thanks again to all other guys.see you…comparaison.jpgbasemesh_03.jpgbasemesh_03.jpg00_01.jpgbasemesh_01.jpgbasemesh_03.jpg1.jpg

Attachments

comparaison.jpg

Sebcesoir No I am not from Vancouver…In fact we both work in the same place I know,there is a lot of people!!!We spoke a few time in the past…Excelent sculpting skill by the way men…
Ah you work here too? Man so many talents on this board are from Ubi :smiley: I’d like to meet up with you guys sometime. Are you on Seb’s team or another project?

Nice job:+1: Thats a Top Row post

No,Im working on Assassin’s creed…and you?..see you some day…

I love his facial features. Great work man!

-Kris

hey,

love the mouth//nose area, awsome

No,Im working on Assassin’s creed…and you?..see you some day…
It was nice meeting you Mat, tried adding you to communicator but you don’t use it haha. See you every time I see David then :wink: