ZBrushCentral

Final Squidlien - For Now !

Nice!
Patton

Dude! This is great! One of the most original ideas!

Scott ‘n’ John :
Thanks for the comments fella’s
-S

Did this polypaint of my ‘Podhead’ sculpt months ago and forgot to post ! Gotta get over my obsession with space monkeys
-S
podhedpolypaint2.jpg

obsession with space monkeys?
That’s where they belong, in space! ( they poop in thier hands…)

Hey Si, swear that FTP thing will happen tomorrow…really.

Yeah but then they eat that poopy - eco friendly , tidying up behind themselves !

Hey, whenever with the ftp, you got daytime employment to worry about - I’ve only got daytime tv to contend with !
-Si

Digging through my old stuff I also found this ‘Retro-Bot’. My first robot in zbrush which I did some time last december.
-SIWEB
RETRO-BOT.jpg

Oh, and I smashed some old bit’s ‘n’ pieces together to make this cheesy guy . It’s just a quickee !
-SIWEB
cosmic dr evil 2.jpg

i dig the polypaint ‘Podhead’ , looks awesome and that render … again like the first pic of the thread … totally terrific. :+1:

Wow, I love your work! You’ve got such great designs sculpted with some incredible and subtle forms. I’m curious, what kind of background do you come from? :smiley:

wOOOOooo! -Lovely stuff! Excellent designs. Lovin’ your pod-head
:+1: :+1:

ncollings : Thank you for your comments, much appreciated coming from you !
Metric : Thank you for commenting, My background is in special make up effects which I’ve been doing professionaly now for about twelve years. I am becoming increasingly interested in the digital realm though and what that can offer as a career.

Thank’s for stopping by
-SIWEB

really impressive designs. Love the concepts and sculpt. keep them comming!

armyoflee : Thank you for taking an interest !
-SIWEB

Ooop’s double post - sorry

Thank you sir ! I will.
-SIWEB

Hi z-people !
I will now be using this thread as my permanent sketchbook - Does anyone know if it’s possible to re-name a thread title ?

• SIWEB

Sure!!
I think that you would have to go to your first post of this thread and click edit, then change the name of the thread.
Sorry for the delay on the ZIP, I´m on vacations and now I´m very lazy!! :slight_smile:
Arturo

Thanks dude, I think it is too old to edit now - Im stuck with it !
No worries with the zip , whenever ! Have a great holiday hombre !
-S

Hi all,
Thought I’d post this - I did it for Director Guillermo Del Toro (CLANG!! shameless name-drop !) for fun, on one of the very few days I had off from shooting Hellboy 2. I would’nt have been able to produce this as quickly without the awesome tool that is Zbrush ! Still some work to do on it before I throw it in the folio.
As always c&c’s welcome

• SIWEB

Lovecraft maw.jpg