ZBrushCentral

Figure sculpting sketchbook

veins study.
They should be correct, but if anyone notices something is wrong or should be added please let me know:)

Also it’s really hard to find good reference of all visible veins, if something know a good source for this it would be more than welcome.

vein-sculpt-study.JPG

retopologized and textured into a low poly version

ZBRUSH-female-face.jpg

update, so many things to learn…

update2.jpg

hey not bad, but try better to define bones and muscles on the face. keep working

thnks yeenke.

nother female study

female-figure-zbrush.JPG

wow, the improvement over the last posts is terrific. like the softness in the femine forms, that still remind on the strong forms you use on your male sculpts. always a pleasure to watch you progress. thanks for sharing

thnx man!

another female study, not too happy about it though…

chick-3d.JPG

i think its a matter of proportions why you are not happy with this sculpt… her head is way too small and the arms a tad too thin, feet are too small too. the head itself looks good, maybe the ears are too flat against the head… i think it is a very good start, and you can bring it forward so that you feel happy if you wish too :slight_smile:

Yeah I think youre right.
If I can find the motivation I’m gonna change it :wink:

scream-sculpt-man-zbrush.JPG

Lots of good stuff happening in this piece! You’re definitely getting comfortable.

new sculpt, reference photos are of a buddy of mine.

yogi-sculpt copy.jpg

Attachments

sculpt-yogi.JPG

I’d look at those pecs again. Other than that looks good :slight_smile:

female-face.JPG
study of a female face :slight_smile:

Hi, very nice studies, I like the female face! Keep it up!

thanks man!
new study:

yogi-3d-sculpture.JPG

sculpt-speed.jpg

i am enjoying everytime i come to your thread, so much progress. love the portraits of our friend. you really captured the essence of him, and the last sculpt is a great work too… i should take you as example, and study as hard as you do. your results speaak for themselves.

thanks man, good luck with your studies!

new sketch
sketch-zbrush-character.JPG