ZBrushCentral

Fighting games characters Challenge!!

More updates: I’ve done a lot of texture work sofar and I’m almost done, just need some minor details and an interesting pose :).

jack6_wip3.jpg

Hello everyone
here my wip for Blue mary, hope i will finish in time, still a lt left to be done ahah

Hi everyone,

This is my initial rough-in and attempt at capturing “Jade” from MK 9 (2011).

This is also my first time posting on ZBC: long time lurker though. :slight_smile:

I’m constantly inspired by the work on here - really incredible stuff!!

Not sure if I will make the deadline but I decided to push myself and participate in this challenge.

I’m a traditional sculptor previously for film and stop motion and nnow just getting into digital art in the past year or so in my free time mostly (I’m a personal trainer at the moment).

Anyhow here she is… Please feel free to offer crits.

She is in the initial rough-in stage at this point. I think her legs are a bit short still… lol :smiley:

jade_WIP_03_web.jpg

hello everyone,here is my work,not sure it can meet the requirement or not~~

Attachments

final-brighter-f.jpg

acc.jpg

final-model.jpg

final-portrait-brighter1.jpg

final-brighter-b.jpg

Shin Akuma textures Test!! :slight_smile:

akuma_render_test_500k.jpg

Attachments

shin_akuma_bruno_camara_500k.jpg

Hey guys,this is my final beauty shot.
I’ll be out from my pc for the next 2 weeks and I won’t have time to improve this guy so, THIS IS IT .
I Hope you had as much fun as I did and hope you like it.
Thanks so much Raf, Rod, Herbert and Jukes for all these!

highres: http://www.brunocamara.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/shin_akuma_bruno_camara_final3.jpg

highres: http://www.brunocamara.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/shin_akuma_bruno_camara_views.jpg

Good luck everyone!!

Here’s an update of my Shina the Leopard
Test color.
Wip 9.jpg

@bruno camara: Awesome work man! As always!

Hi everyOne, i think thats it for now,
the sculpture i will leave it like this, so i can move forward…
best regards to all.

FSvM_03.jpg

My final Render of Oro:

HD here: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/366539OrobyLoicMarques.jpg

Hi)
E.Honda

Hi all , and thanks a lot for organizing this challenge, it was a lot of fun and congrats everybody who participated on this, amazing works from all you guys! and a big thanks to the judges so many great 3d artist and I am very happy to meet a lot of talented artists.
So hereis my final entry for this challenge, Cyrax VS Sektor redesigned Full 3d character based on MK fighting game. “Old School” modeling in 3DS/Zbrush, UVW ZBRUSH texturing zbrush 3ds and PS, rendering in Vray, compositing in Photoshop I had a great fun doing this. Hope you like it!1236622_10201689711315725_802928074_n.jpg

sektor fire 02 effect_00000.jpg

Cyrax40.jpg

Great job guys!!

Here is my entry published in the facebook challenge’s page.
Cervantes from SoulCalibur. Had a great time doing it. Cheers!

to wrap it up here is an updated version (adjustments in the coat) with a clay and “turntable strip” of the character:

Final

No Comp

Clay

Turntable Strip