ZBrushCentral

Fighting games characters Challenge!!

Hey guys…I´m working on Spidey for this challenge here is a WIP. Working on anatomy first before choosing a pose, which will be one of fighting poses from the MvsC 3 game.
spidey.jpg

Just working on the pose …

sheevaMotaro.jpg

One more screen grab direct form Z …

ZBrush ScreenGrab12.jpg

Some small update.

I chose favorite character Ryu Street Fighter

I try Some render whit keyshot and polypaint from zbrush.

Dizzy textures done!

Testing out some material BPR settings for the first time in zbrush. Gonna need to hit the zclassroom for this one.
Ragna Posed 2.jpgBeast Hand BPR Trans.jpgBeast Hand BPR Trans 2.jpg

Shina the leopard(redesign) from Bloody Roar Wip :slight_smile:
WIP 7.jpg

Hi guys,
Just started working on my redesign of Bishamon from Darkstalkers. Still a lot of things to do, hopefully i will have time to finish it on time.

Cheers

Bishamon_020813.jpg

Hi everyOne,
sharing my start on the base for details, slow work,
but i enjoy it always, … hope you like it,…

s_06w.jpg

Attachments

s_06w.jpg

Dunno if someone already asked, but can we use photoshop for details, background or something, or it has to be straight render?

A_101.jpgVega_103.jpgZBrush-Document.jpgZBrush-Document2.jpg

Frente.jpg

I still need to add some details here and there but the sculpting process is nearly finished, today I’ll go on vacation so I hope I’ll have time to continue it and finish it in time.
Wip8 p1.jpg
Wip8 p2.jpg
WIP8 P3.jpg

oh ,I really want to joint ,but ,…I hate to say,we can not log in facebook here at all!
so ,please ,tell me if there any way to take part in this contest not using facebook?thanks!!

Hi EveryOne,
Sharing the full body …
still a few things to do and fix, but with a freelance,
dont know when i will work on her again… take care everyOne.

ZBrush works wonders! Can’t wait to finish the full body.

Hi guys! I’ve been practicing with Zbrush for a couple of years now and I feel I’m good enough to try one of these awesome challenges, and also to improve my skills further :).
My choice is Jack 6 from Tekken. No particular reason just thought he’d look cool. I also am trying to create a more “realistic” version of him. I did a lot of work on the upper body, next I’ll work on the lower half.

jack6_wip1.jpg

This is my entry, Shin Akuma. Hope you like it. Critics are always welcome :slight_smile:
Thanks!

More updates on my Jack 6 sculpt. PS: Really awesome entries on this thread keep it up :).

jack6_wip2.jpg

Hi everyOne,
I have been busy,
So i decide to share what i have done for now, regard SheevaVsMotaro artwork…
there is a lot to be done and fix,…but well,… i dont know when i will be posting again…
take care everyOne