ZBrushCentral

Fight

HI, Zbrush Central, I enjoy your institute very much. For a long time, I have come here quite often to appreciate the works of artists from all over the world, so as to broaden my aesthetic insight.

This is my first CG work, titled “fight”, which is an original work. It was inspired by Cyberpunk and the comic work “Megalo Box”, both of which have a backstory of humans and robots confrontation, as well as coexistence of humans and robots. I want to express the interactions and collisions between humans and robots in my drawing.

The model is basically completed in Maya and ZB. The prototype model is finished in Maya, then in ZB it is engraved and texture imprinted, and then normals and displacements are generated through Unwrap UV, and finally rendered in Arnold.

Finally, I am very grateful to ZBC for providing this platform for us to learn and communicate, and for the guidance and teach of Yang Guang.

!

3 Likes

Hi YeGengLin :blush:
Welcome to ZBrushCentral and kind words. Great artwork project, looking forward to see more :+1:
Jaime

thank you!!

I like this style!