ZBrushCentral

Fight in the dark

I was stunned by the details of your sculpts as I scrolled upward toward the top of the page, but when I got there, your render literally knocked me out of my chair (expect a bill for medical attention at some point:)). This sculpt sets a mood more than any other I’ve seen here. Tremendous work!:+1:x googleplex!

C’MON MODS! TOP ROW THIS BEAST!

OMG… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on a well deserved TOP ROW! :lol:

Top row on your first post! GOD I love that! Congratulations!

Geez ****en Awesome, brilliant job! Looks like a lot of hard work was put into it :+1:

incredible work !!!, really cool! the whole scene

Amazing work!

Best regards,

Great piece of work! Beautiful sculpting! The characters are so expressive and have real life to them! :+1:

Great work! Looks really great, I especially like the fat folds of clothes! That must have cost you a lot of time.

Splendid!

But a Top Row image as fantastic as this deserves to be perfect.

How about livening up some of the shaders, such as the little-person’s hair (unless I’m missing the point of it being one tone canary yellow).

And I’d wash out all the background people’s colors into monochrome (or at least sepia). It’s the foreground where the subject exists.

More could be done to make all the clothing colors more realistic, etc.

But I’m still awestruck by the sculpt, concept, pose, and the render.

Fantastic.

Stunning!! Definitely TopRow.

Awesome! One small minor itty bitty detail, the cigar should have a clipped/cut end:)

It’s not a cigar. It’s a sausage link… that somehow caught fire on one end… yeah… that’s it…:sunglasses:

Absolutely stunning work. Amazingly ambitious and beautifully realized. Wow:+1:

First post, multi-kill! ahah Awesome!

Amazing work!

I feel bad for saying this, but i thing some water is missing in the scene. Specially sweat.

wow! just beautiful…:smiley:

Great! :slight_smile:

amazing work:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Not bad, not bad…it’s frigging awesome!

the detail the expresion the drama awesome