ZBrushCentral

Fight in the dark

Nice sense of story in the image and great sculpting! :+1:

‘Flawless victory’, really well done. Love it.

~t

ahuahua!! really great!!
top row!!:+1:

What a great first post! Great atmosphere, sculpt, texturing! Top Row for me. :lol:

I’m in awe. Amazing work.

Awesome work !

Wow, piece like this is not often to be seen.

Thats some grate work definitely top ty for shearing i love it

Very nice work! :slight_smile: Think this might be top row soon…it should be! :wink:

i can feel the tiredness of the girl, all his mind out of the head, only focus in win. I like how you�ve balanced the weight of the composition, you choose a good angle with the Bigman to the left .The intentions of every main character are very credible and easy to read. About the secondary characters, i like them, but i dont feel anything with the left-side-man with the cap, has no emotion in such moment, and with the man of the hat, maybe a Observer from Fringe but with hair and moustache, and i dont know why the left-down-scared man is looking to us (to the “camera”), although his pose is awesome!

Bytheway, Did you build a basemesh of the cloth and the cords boots in zbrush or 3ds max? and did you create the characters in the this final pose form the beginning? thanks and congrats for you work, is amazing and i hope to learn what it takes to do something with this level.

Hi,
Great work!
Who is the man in the hat behind the scene? What does he want’s? makes me wonder.
excellent work, if my opinion was worth I give you 5 stars:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Simply stunning . Great character and sense of story .

Masterpiece:warning:
Very amazing characters, scene and details. Love the work you did on clothes. It would be great
to see some of the steps of your workflow.

The level of detail is insane! Awesome work.

well done! :+1:

Great sculpts! love the composition :+1:

I LOVE this Piece, stunningly Beautiful. I dont know what else to say :smiley:

Amazing stuff you got here! Keep it coming

lol …stunning work! Congrats! :+1:

Really impressive, very complex scene and everything is very well done! Great work!