ZBrushCentral

FIber mesh fun

Awesome work as always Rick.
I think I like his nose more in the previous version.
His hair looks amazing. Are you sure you gonna start all over ? Anyway have fun :slight_smile: !

Luc

Yes Luc, I agree. I was trying to cram in some stuff last night and did a not so good render.
I decided to start this whole guy over. Didnā€™t get to far. Here is an ear with the beginnings of some hair on it. Not terribly exciting yet, but Iā€™ll keep trying.ear.jpg

It will be truly interesting to see what kind of results you end up with. The placement and brushing of the fibers is simple enough, but getting the right material property settings to get past that bristle look seems to be the horns of the dilemma; at least for me. I guess that lies in getting the right anisotropic effect and a subtle waviness.

Looking forward to your final. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

yeah, just i was with fiber mesh for my wolverine, but your fiber is awesome, really good job buddy

Hairlessbeast.jpg
Here is the do over sculpt as it stands now.The main reason I want to post it is so my thumbnail is not just ear when I reply to others threads.

Attachments

Hairlessbeast.jpg

Iā€™l just reiterate my previously posted comment " such emotion "

Beautiful work Mr Baker.

Dan.

[QUOTE=monstermaker;940133]

ā€œI like your HD detailsā€
Dont wanna meet that ā€œdogā€ at dark street
:+1:

Mr. Baker,

May I ask -

Earlier in this thread, you mentioned getting the new Modo 601.
Would you be willing to share a bit of information on how you use Modo in your workflow?

Iā€™m very interested in exploring some ideas I have for Architectural Visualization, and am thinking about buying 601 for this type of modeling.
As I am a hobby user of Zbrush, I donā€™t know many people outside of these forums that do 3D Modeling, and definitely nobody that uses Modo.
I would love to hear the thoughts/opinions of an industry professional, like yourself, instead of blindly trusting their website sales pitch.

I greatly appreciate any time you can lend on this topic,
Corey

Rick, you continue to earn your screen name! Go wild with the fibermesh now! :smiley:

Looking good, I like the lower jaw detail the most.

very nice detailed work :slight_smile:

great expression, and lot of detail at the face and tongue! would like to see how you work at the upper gums, and the last hair was great, looks beast-wolf for me :+1:

Hairrybeasttuesnt.jpg
I started to polypaint and started new fibermesh. ZB render. Still very much a work in progress.

Attachments

Hairrybeasttuesnt.jpg

Wow, this is looking really cool. I love the tongue, it looks real. Looking forward to seeing more of this.

ā€¦ but you are definitely the boss baker! Looking awesome! :slight_smile:

Rick,

If this is you ā€˜playingā€™, Iā€™d love to see some ā€˜realā€™ work :wink:

Great images as always, always look forward to your posts.

Maybe you could edge it over to being a direwolf like the ones In The Game of Thrones?

Some of Rick Bakerā€™s real work.:slight_smile:

I cant even explain how cool it is that i get to post my zbrush stuff in the same forums as the one and only Rick Baker. Rick you are an inspiration and an icon.

Fur is awesome man