ZBrushCentral

FIber mesh fun

A great usage of fibers in zbrush, I like the very natural coloring of the fur…a lot to learn from this.Thank you,and I am a big fan of your work!:+1:

Well I was rushing trying to get this guy looking better I did more sculpting and 6 more fiber mesh sub tools and while I was quickly grooming it froze up and I lost that work. When am I ever going to learn to save more often?
Thanks guys for the comments ,Hey chalkman I really like the stuff you are doing with ZB very different and creative.
ior-cal good thing to learn form this is save as you go.
Morph division yah its cat like and dog like I 'm not sure what it is other than something to play with fiber mesh on

sweet hybrid then :slight_smile:

Fantastic work on the wearwolf - the fibers are looking great aswell!
Keep it going buddy:+1:

Awesome Rick!! Wish I had time to do more Zbrush as well, but the real clay keeps me busy enough. I have long periods of doing no Zbrush at all and when I come back to it, its frusrating as Ive gotten so rusty at it. Jamie

That critter turned out Great…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Hope you find time to do more ZBRUSH work…Very Inspiring to see your working methods, and progress shots…:slight_smile:

Glenn

very very nice! :+1:

wow, really amazing where this is going.

Looking really cool Rick!

-R

Rick I’m sorry but it needs more cowbell;) it’s pretty damn sweet

Great progress!

Looking Cool Mr. Baker!

I’ve been dying to get back to playing with Fibermesh hair myself, but after work on other projects, I’ve been playing with some hard surface stuff which I never really do. There’s always something to improve on…but I’ll finish up some hair on my Mountain Troll soon!

I’ve always had a lot of respect for your work!

Maury Ruiz

Snap006 2012-03-11, 01_14.jpg

One of the best presentations of fiber mesh i’ve seen. :+1:
I suppose the lower fangs should be less sharpen. You know what I mean ) :warning:

The fur looks so awesome, Master Rick! Great stuff!

Hey thanks guys. I had fun playing with ZB again. It has been a while. Funny how fast you forget, well at least I did. Maybe it has something to do with my age. Anyways I didn’t mention that this is a ZB render with some PS adjusting. I used light cap for the first time as well.
This whole deal was about trying the new stuff that I wasn’t familiar with. I especially wanted to use fiber mesh because I like harry creatures. Thanks pixolator for adding this function to ZB.
Hey Roger, sorry I couldn’t make that Modo meeting but I did just get 601 and have been playing with that a little too. Too much fun stuff to play with and so little time at the moment.
Deamon3D I agree about the teeth I tried to make them less sharp after I did this last render but it didn’t work out too well. I really need to build them properly I guess.
Anyways It is great to be back on this forum lots of talented people here. Wish I had more free time to play and post.
I might be able to squeeze in an hour or two today maybe get this puppy,or kitty, back to where i had him before my computer froze up yesterday.Boy I hate doing something over again right after I just did it. Hopefully I will learn and save more often.
Anyways thanks for your kindness

Thanks for showing Rick! Great stuff! See, crashing-without saving happens to the best of us! So fun to watch what you are doing now days compared to what you started at with things like Werewolf in London stuffs. MIB3 is coming soon…we gonna get to see some of your new creatures from that soon? Anything you concepted in 3D? Zbrush, Modo, etc??

Really awesome progress Rick, this is going to turn out horrifying! I can understand your saving problem though, ZB makes it so easy to get carried away in just sculpting and sculpting that we forget to take a second and save!

Anyway, great to have you back and to see some more awesome work from you, it’s always a pleasure.

Harrybeastsun.jpg
Well I worked on this a bit more ,got it to about where it was when I lost it. Still not finished but wanted to post the progress. This is a couple of ZB renders combined in PS. I really want to start over. I think I am understand this more and could do lots better. I’ll try and do a better render later in the week. It’s funny it looks more dog like before I do a BPR render and from front on. 3/4 view with the stubby muzzle makes it cat like. Anyways just wanted to make a scary beast with hair so I could try and figure out fibermesh.
thanks for looking
Rick

I haven’t posted in a while, but i knew this was yours. Really nice work up on the hair. Good to see you have a little free time to play. look forward to following the progress.