ZBrushCentral

Female Study (nudity)

I’d always meant to build a female model. I started this a week ago trying to fill that void in my reel. I have a highrez head i built from the same reference back in january I may post. I ended up starting from scratch on this last wednesday. Its 3634 polys at the base and 58144 polys at its current state in zbrush. - Ken

[attach=12511]Anatomical_woman_grey_sml.jpg[/attach]
[attach=12512]Anatomical_woman_wires_sml.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Anatomical_woman_grey_sml.jpg

Anatomical_woman_wires_sml.jpg

very good model… :+1: :+1: :+1:
but try to make the upper part of the chest less wide, I tink it’s a bit too wide to be a woman…

wow !! great sculpting !!

go on, I wait for other update !!:+1: :+1:

Here’s some grabs of the detailed head I made back around Christmas of the same woman I based the full body model on. Cheers, Ken 2005_andrea_heads_new.jpg

Wonderfull work!

I´m building a female too…

i like your material, and lighting… can you share mat/light files (of first pic with full body)?

thanks!
:smiley:

I have spent the whole day studting anatomy in class and on seeing this I am amazed at how excellent the modeling is from the fingers to the toes, the head and everything inbetween. You have worked quite hard on this and shows, wow,… very inpirational, thanks fro sharing it :slight_smile:

A Woman still a woman… even out of pixels:D

Thanks for the kind words guys. I’m still looking for work so I ended up making this model while I wait hopefully for reply’s. I’m most happy with how the feet turned out. Its difficult not to end up with a she-hulk when adding muscle. I’ll be very happy if i can finally make the top-row. -Ken

Here’s the material and Light setup from the first image…

This model has a down to earth quality that I like alot, although I think the chest is too wide. The lower back is very nicely worked. Good staff!

"This model has a down to earth quality that I like alot, although I think the chest is too wide. "
You think thats wide, you should see my wife;) Excellent work and textures. Can I ask where you got your reference material, off the net? I also think a script is called for…:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My reference is from www.3d.sk. I’m not sure about posting nude images so I’ll error on the side of caution.

I’ll see what i can do about making the chest less wide. Im sure it would just take some playing with the wonderful move tool.

I think ppl are refering to the 2nd wire model from the left in the 2nd set of images, as being too wide in the chest. This is not the final state of the model like in the top images. Its before i added the asymetery to the breasts and had done any work on the legs and knees, navel etc. But im certainly open to all your crits. A good friend whos eyes i trust agreed with the wide comment this morning and said its lumpy LOL as he often says about my models. -Ken
[attach=12529]Anatomical_woman_close.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Anatomical_woman_close.jpg

Beautiful sculpting,the texturing looks very promising. Cant wait to see more
:slight_smile:

Hi Spaz8 i agree with previous comments a superb model.
I have one suggestion: the body is just beutiful and very very well building but between the breats there are few folds that dont macht with this beutiful woman. Probably if she were older could be ok but actually i see dont macht…but it is a details.
Congratultions
Andreseloy

That’s a great looking woman. very realistic. How did you do your base topology/edgeloops?

I’m actually quite proud of the topology of this model since its the first female model I’ve made and uses the “cape” method. The model is box modelled outside of zbrush from a cube to the 3600 poly cage u see.

Hopefully when Zbrush 2.5 comes, or the next version after that I wont have to use other modelling apps, atleast for organic things. I guess zbrush needs a UV editor too. Thanks for the interest.
Anatomical_woman_LW_wires.jpg

that’s a very tight mesh-great work, especially if it’s your first. What’s the “cape” method?

I’m looking forward to ZB 2.5/3, as well–those topology drawing tools look pretty awesome.

I dont think i can post diagrams for copyright reasons, but basically all the cape method is, is a discription for the way the edges flow over the deltoid, across the pecs, then back around across the traps. A very good topology for the shoulders and arms, specificaly raising the arms.

I bought silo just for its topology brush so that would be great if zbrush 2.5+ had similar tools. -Ken

totally understood. i’ve been having real problems with shoulders, so i’m particularly interested in this. can you share your source (book, site, whatever)? and thanks again for your help.

really great stuff man !!

congrats for your modelling tecnique ! very clean!
:sunglasses: :+1: