ZBrushCentral

Fatmiri's New work -ZBrush Animation Added_Pg-4_Tutorial Added(Mild Nudity)

thanks! :slight_smile: very kind of you.

Hi and thanks so much for those brushes!!

As far as the animation, that was really cool Fatmiri!!

In fact iā€™ve also been interested lately in the prospects of animation within Zbrush and have been playing around with Zscripts and the such. In fact Iā€™d recently wrote a ZCamera script where you can set different cameras, start and destination, and have the camera move and record into a Movie depending on settings you set and number of frames etc, you can find it here:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=48602

I also have scripts for animating using Layers automatically so that you have ā€˜keyframesā€™ in your layers so to say and the script will animate and record all the inbetweens automatically. But this does not work well with limb movements / bone rotating etc unfortunately :confused: and thats something more to look into that layers canā€™t deal with, coz layers work like morph targets mainly and not well with rigs etc.

Thanks Kosova for explaining your animation technique. Also very grateful for you sharing these brushes. Cheers mate. :smiley:

Hair brushes = genius.

Love the marble and grey mats tooā€¦:+1: :+1:

Thanks!!!

Iā€™m on a slow connection 'till at least the end of September, so I couldnā€™t visit your thread earlier.
Many thanks! Your modeling skills are really very good, your matcaps and animation show how well you are the driver of the ZBrush car, but most of all your attitude is an example: curious, not afraid to try things out.
Makes me feel very good!
Andā€¦thanks for those brushes.
Iā€™ll try them out asap, and let you know the result.