ZBrushCentral

Fatmiri's New work -ZBrush Animation Added_Pg-4_Tutorial Added(Mild Nudity)

:smiley:

this is some really nice work

Thanks for upping those materials, going to go try out the Marble right now :+1: :smiley:

:eek: thank you for the hard work, the materials look spectacular - thanks to fantastic models. Keep it up

thanks for the materialsā€¦:+1:

Thank you very much for share beautiful art work and very nice material brother. :slight_smile: :+1:

Opsā€¦! I missed the last series of shots! Really Awesome Fatmiri!!!
I like a lot the Alien Womanā€¦ Wow! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

fantastic models you got there, love your style!!
keep up the good work and happy zbrushing!!

OMG THATā€™S AWESOME! How come I found this thru DA instead of the top row?! TOP ROW!!

It even got that awesome rusty copper material thingy! Thatā€™s the awesomest material EVAR! Especiall on closeups. How did you come up with that?

Thanks for the mats. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the materials! But do you know what I love even more! Its the extremely ā€˜fineā€™ texture that youā€™ve managed to imprint on the femaleā€™s body! You have to teach me how to do that! How? How is it so uniform over the entire body?? is the alpha very fine and detailed? or is there a technique to get it uniform?

Very nice models, and seems like the materials are top notch too. Canā€™t wait to give them a spin. Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Thank you all,
I am very happy that you liked the materials and my work.

Arran J Lewis: Thank youā€¦ glad I could be of any help, you are doing great job with your Anatomical work.
Intervain: Thank you
askue:Thank you
Extra Dimensional:Thank you
hyper_z: Thank you as well
krishki:Thank you
gookle:Thank you my friend
piz:Hey Pizā€¦thanks a lot
J.J.:Thank you too
feureau: hahahaā€¦thanks a lot
khalavi: Hey khalavi that is nothing special. I made two textures. First texture I made in photoshop and then in zbrush masked by intensity and then under deformation tab I inflated it a little bit.Second Texure polypainted in zbrush as it gave me more controll with lazy mouse to do the fine lines.
Then again I masked by intensity, inverted it and first I smothed the masked area with smoth brush then again used inflate . I hope this helps
BooMMooB:Thank you. No problem ā€¦glad you liked it.

Thanks again everybody
Fatmiri

Your materials are amazing, I was a little tired of using that default red material, but most of the others were not as good as it. Now I have others, everybody did already talked about the marble, but I like the Rusted Grey metal as much. I wish you could say a little more on how to creat some, as I really have no idea.
Also, is there any way I could use some of this in MR?

thanks a ton for the mats! really great sculpting as well :slight_smile:

Kosova - These materials are great! :+1: :+1:

I featured this at Sculpt.Paint.Create. :smiley:

:large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: Click here to access it.:large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond:

Ryan

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

amazing sculpts!!! and that wood material rocks!!! :slight_smile:

thanks!!! :smiley:

Hello everybody,

I have made this tutorial on creating materials in Zbrush in hopes that somebody might find it useful and
I have tried to be as informative as I could for the short time I had to make this.

This tutorials covers only some of the points that I thought would be informative.
For more in depth learning about MatCap and Zbrush Materials there is no better place to learn than the tutorials found on the Online Documents.

Things to remember.

1.Reference Pictures: As many as you can get.
2.Know your software: Ask yourself-What does this slider do or what happens if I change this Material Texture? Remember the changes or even better take notes.
3.It would be a good practice when creating new materials to try it in different models. What may look good in one model it wonā€™t necessarily
look good on others.
4.Go for slight changes and save materials as often as you can.

Step1.jpg

The Bronze material is a new material I am working on.
As soon as I get more decent results I will add it to my other materials.

In the end I hope you found this tutorial informative and it meets your needs.

Thank you
Fatmiri

Attachments

Step2.jpg

Step3.jpg

Step4.jpg

Step4-01.jpg

Step4-02.jpg

Step5.jpg

Step6.jpg

Step7.jpg

Step8.jpg

Step9.jpg

MultipleChannels.jpg

MatcapSpheresComp01.jpg

MatcapSpheresComp02.jpg

Thank you all,

concha:Thank you
pummumu:Thanks a lot
ryankingslien:Thanks Ryan, I appreciate it
skinnybonez:Thank you

Thank you,
Fatmiri

Muy Bonito, and that goā€™s for all of your work shown hereā€¦Tips Hat

Excellent! Thanks for this indepth tut. Iā€™ll give matcap a bash as soon as I can :smiley:

Your hairs are so finely done and so deep, what brush did you used?