ZBrushCentral

Fat creatures.

Hi,
the body was boxmodeled in maya, the head was done a wihle ago and i started with a sculpt of a head and then i used the retopology tool to get a useable mesh.
fatman_topology.jpg

Hello, Happy new year from me. I wasn’t home to answer these days. I like this idea of Santa Claus :+1: , it’s funny :smiley: . I am waiting for the completed Santa.

Hello!!!

this is my first Zbrush model :slight_smile:

body made with Zspheres
head made of a standard sphere

[fat_chan.jpg]

i kinda like the metal aplications but keep on working on your zsphere skill. I will soon post up my reworked Sumo head. I’m still workin on it. But right now i have to do a werewolf. I will update him as well somewhere here.

Hello Badtrip712 and welcome to the Zbrush Central and the challenge :smiley: .

beachead_wotitles.jpg Dunno if he’s fat enough, but here’s something I prepared earlier. Textures and colors and whathaveyou were all done in zbrush. He’s called the Beach Head.

Hello franknfurter, welcome to the challenge. :slight_smile:
:lol: This man is funny.

:smiley: Well, its not very original but im not very used to sculpt monsters…

[attach=88274]fatguy2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

fatguy2.jpg

Saw the challenge was still alive and kicking and decided to give it another shot, a bit more ambitious this time…I cheated a bit, very simple base mesh was created in max by a friend of mine and I took it from him and fattened it up, turning it into some sort of fat roman orc eventually I hope. All pretty stereotypical but fun to work on, I’ll post the finished version if I ever get it done, but here’s a wip with a quick skin texture thrown on (not final ofc). :stuck_out_tongue:

[attach=88359]orc.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

orc.jpg

Hello dargelos , hello Paulz. I just saw your posts. :smiley:
It’s been a month since the last post, thank you for posting.
Dargelos, nice fat man,:+1: and his hands are great. :smiley:
PaulZ , i am waiting for the completed work. :smiley:

A doodle I did today, Im new in the forum :stuck_out_tongue:
I know is just a sphere but a fat sphere :smiley:
Cerdo1.jpg
[gallery entry]

Hello:D Hmm. I can’t see the picture. Can you check the attachment?

EDIT: I just saw it on devianart. Haha i like this pig nose :+1:

[Cerdo1.jpg[/ATT]%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E"]Hahaha Im sorry, Im new in the forums
Cerdo1.jpg
](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3EHahaha%20Im%20sorry,%20Im%20new%20in%20the%20forums%20%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A[ATT=219835)