ZBrushCentral

Fat creatures.

:slight_smile: Your troll is good, why donā€™t you add some textures?

i am glad you like it dionisis21. I tried Projection master a few times but; after applying the textures whenever i hit the ā€˜pick up nowā€™ btn, the whole mesh looses all textures and automatically gets a dull red default color. I donā€™t know what the problem is. So, after breaking my head for a long time i decided to give it a default material.

I woulod be grateful if you could help me solve this problem.

thanks in advance. vbmenu_register(ā€œpostmenu_378403ā€, true);

I am not very good with the textures but tell me , what exactly did you do?

dionisis21ā€¦ here is my contribution

:lol:

FatCreature.jpg

:lol: Hello , i just saw your work. Thank you for your contribution in the challenge.

Hello everyone, again. Today while i was bored and i was wondering what to do,i remembered my creature. So i edited it a little and added some colors on it. :slight_smile:

[attach=66591]XODRO PLASMA.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

XODRO PLASMA.jpg

Im new to Zbrush so here is a fat guy I am working on.

Im using the zbrush average guy as my start. Critiques Welcomed

[attach=66929]fatguy.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

fatguy.jpg

Very nice fat guy , i like it. It would be good to make some chest details. :slight_smile:

Hello everybody. :slight_smile: Yesterday i was thinking of something and i was wondering. Is it possible to create a zscript to make an organic model more fat?
(Take it as a challenge if you want)

Hello everyone. Today i wanted to create a fat man for my challenge, but after i thought it will be better to post it in the ā€œMain Forumā€.Here it is
The man and the bread

hi folks
iā€™m from germany and this is my first character ever (ok i did a head first but just to mess a round a little). So plz be gentle its WIP only. In case you donā€™t already know, itā€™s going to be a sumo. Plz comment so I can improve my work.
so here it comes.

[attach=80643]J9WCG.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

J9WCG.jpg

Hello JackalGer and welcome to the Zbrush Central. I like your model, especially the pose and the chest :+1: . Youā€™ve created a nice sumo WIP :smiley: . I am waiting for updates.(I think it would be good to start from the head details)

ok here we go again. I did the head and sculped the body more. Still alot more work to come but iā€™ll try.
sumo2.jpg

Hereā€™s my ā€œblob manā€. It started as a sphere and just sort of turned into this thing.

blob_man2.jpg

hi dave i kind of like your head are you going to work more with that model?

Hello JackalGer, hello China Dave. I like your update update JackalGer , the face is more realistic and the chest is becoming more fat :smiley: . Nice sculpt China Dave, and a funny face :smiley: .

Just stopped in to check up on the olā€™ ā€œfattyā€ challenge. To my surprise it is still up and going, and there is also some nice pieces Iā€™m seeing in here. Again, I think this is a great challange, and I hope to see more progress in the future. Nice work guys, and keepā€™em comin.

Probably not. I was just practicing one day, started out with a sphere, and after a couple hours I had that guy. Iā€™m going to move onto some more full body stuff, once I get a good base mesh with fingers. It is hard to make good fingers with ZSpheres.

when i saw this thread i thougt i have a fat guy some where, and here he is. he is still wip in the end it should be a bad ugly santa clause with some weapons and stuff.I hope i have some time to finish him ā€¦ c&c welcome
FATMAN.jpg

Hi Benken,
how didu do ur basemash, zspheres or some other 3d application. I ask because of the hands and feet. How did u do these?