ZBrushCentral

Fabio's Sketchbook

An update on the project, the model of the guy still the same, just a different render, they are not finished yet.

This weekend i was testing the Vray, because i’ll need it to another project, so i picked up one of the heads of this project and tried to make something with it, him is the 3rd person from the project, theres not much thing done on this model, but i added some details, that i’ll redo, and made some fast textures to make test renders.

Now i’ll go back to the modeling, tips and good references about shader configuration and details that can give me a better result is always welcome.

Render_04.jpg

Texture Looks cool, this thread have some awesome stuff to watch

Thanks dude, i’ll post some updates soon, and maybe a creature that a i’m working.

Hi guys, this is one of the generals from the game DownFall: Clash of Factions that i’m working at the Playlore.

I’m doing another character that will be full body and when i finish it i’ll post in here, hope you like it.

Great Character, Love the attitude! :slight_smile:

great job sculping the hair, and overall details.

Thanks guys.

nice ! ! :+1:

Thanks PengL.

Hi guys,

This is a character i’ve been working on for a while, i started it before i left the last company i’ve worked and decided to finish it.

As it was not more going to be used in the game, i decided to make some changes in the design, and some other things i just didn’t had time to do exactly it was in the concept, but the concept artist(Cynthia França) said that was happy how it came out :).

The hardest part for me was the hair, that didn’t even came out as i expected, the hair and fur and the Vray was giving me a lot of headache, rendering some parts of the hair as black no matter what i do, but them i descovered that if you want it to render right you have to put all of them in the same layer, and if you create any new hair you must re-open the scene to it work right.

I know that there are a lot of things that could be better, but is time to move on to another projects.

So… Hope you guys like it.

Head_final.jpg

Neutral_final.jpg
M4_final.jpg
Zbrush_pose.jpg

Attachments

Head_final.jpg

Nice work! like you said the hair is a bummer, but everything else is top notch, cool stuff.

Nice!!! really good character work here, look forward seeing your future projects.

…bad! :cool:

Beautiful work! Added to my Pinterest reference!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, really glad you like it.

I’m really upset here !!!

Hair a bummer ??? MAN !!! PLEASE !!! :wink:

Absolutely wonderful, and even if the hair didn’t come exactly as you want it is still absolutely good looking !!!

She is looking awesome! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great work man! And I really liked her hair, I actually have a friend whom has the hair just like her.

KeuPon - Thanks a lot dude!
Santis - Thanks man, really like your work.
ErnestoBaxter - Thank you! I don’t know why the artist wanted to use this kind of hair, it was so boring to do, but it worth the effort in the end.