ZBrushCentral

Exomars 2022 renders ZBrush

Hi there,

A few snapshots of the Exomars 2022 ESA mission. The lander, Mars environment and parts of the rover have been modeled and “massaged” in ZB. Hope you like it.
You can see more on insta @Mlabspace
Images are copyrighted to ESA/Mlabspace

Best,

Marc

exomars2022mlabspace1197x989 Exomars2022MlabspaceLandscape ExomarsCloseUp Layer 1ExoMlabspace

And here a some ZB views for the “curious” enjoy!

CaptureZB1 CaptureZB2 CaptureZB3 CaptureZB4

11 Likes

Oooooooh! That is some nice HS work. The detail and precision here is fantastic! :+1:

All that cabling… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Stunning/Beautiful work!!! Did you primarily use ZModeler or also other ZBrush hardsurface techniques? Would love to see some polyframe ZBrush renders :upside_down_face:. :sunglasses: :+1: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:!!

1 Like

Thanks Spyndel!!! Much appreciated, the rover model is based on the real flight model developed. The harnessing (cabling) is also accurate…thanks ZB also to make it easier on this one ! :wink:

Hi Etcher, Thanks for the kind words!

That’s a combo of Zmodeler/ Zremesher for HS but also some unconventional brushing on the topo for the foil. Nothing fancy, but some long hours on it…
A lot of clean up also in between ZB and Maya.
The Mars surface is ZB modeled also…:wink:

Will try to post some wires in the next days…
Marc

1 Like

Outstanding work! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks Jaime!

Thanks at Pixologic for featuring it and top row!!! Whoa I am honored! Thanks guys!!!
Actually I should thanks you guys, to help me with ZB to visualize space stuff!!!

Best to you! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Marc

Wooooowww!!! Supercool.

1 Like

Thanks Rudolph!!!

ooh, this looks crazy good :slight_smile: great work!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Thanks!

I cant beleive the cabeling and all the little details. Thats crazy!!! Awsome work.
How long did it take to achieve this?

The massage worked, they look very relaxed. Really nice work ! Is this a personal project ?

Incredible work - just amazing! :+1:

Thanks zayacoon!

Thanks ZZEEBEE! Nope It is a project for client

Thanks Marcus!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the info ! Looking forward to seeing more !