ZBrushCentral

Exhibition group for Falla "Camí Nou", Alcira, 2022

I share with you this group that I modelled for Falla “Camí Nou”, in Alcira. Designed and painted by Alexis Alemany, and built at Toni Perez workshop.
Artwork that reflects all the sadness we are living lately.
grupoexpo00 GrupoExpo01

GrupoExpo11 GrupoExpo12 GrupoExpo17 GrupoExpo20 GrupoExpo21 GrupoExpo22 GrupoExpo23

53 Likes

Wow! Awesome job on this piece. I love all the emotions.

1 Like

WOW! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Stunning work - thanks for sharing :sunglasses: :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:!!

1 Like

Oh my gosh. Amazing work, and it conveys such emotion. I especially love the hound with its tutu and hat.

1 Like

Love it! Those are HUGE prints!

1 Like

Thanks for your comments!

Wonderful, touching work ! Honestly, even though burning the sculptures at the end of the festival is part of the artwork, I find it sad that these beautiful sculptures have to meet that fate. Anyways, very strong in deed !

1 Like

Not ONLY Absolutely Beautiful, but i LOVE the 3D Printing/Milling! ZB is such an amazing tool.

1 Like

Wonderful work! I love everything about it. :+1:

1 Like

Nice work. Have you got also YouTube channel?

1 Like

Thanks for your comments. Sorry, I’m not using my youtube channel lately, I’m just uploading the videos of these works on vimeo.

By the way, I’ve been told this group wasn’t burnt in the end. Although it didn’t won the contest to be kept, the people who commisioned it decided to keep it safe anyway. So, that’s great news

Good decision, I am pleased to hear it. Looking forward to your next work !

1 Like

Incredible work :+1:

1 Like