ZBrushCentral

Ent3R-Sketchbook

Nice forms, I really like these!

Very nice sculpt. Love it.
Maybe it’s not important for you, but ballerinas do not wear open hair on stage or during rehearsal I was told when I did the same :wink:

I think they should, it looks cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you guys! Yes i know, my girlfriend actually is a dancer, but I think its more interesting this way:)

Hey guys! Im working on this girl closeup, it is still in very wip phase, but i think i can show it now. I’d like to add hair and micro fur on her face also. Eyes are a bit too big i think, but i like it that way. Still tweaking the shaders and textures a lot. What do u think?

woman_portrait_016_C.jpgwoman_portrait_016.jpg

Smiply So Good:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you!

love the ballerina! Nice eyes nice texture! do you share the texture? very nice again!:+1:

Amazing texture and modelling work here, cant wait to see more!

nassosa: thanks! Shader is vray sss2 with the mixture of projected and hand painted texture in sss color slot
Icebox64: thankyou!

Added micro fur to the face, maybe its too strong, but definately looks more real i think.

woman_portrait_016_F.jpgwoman_portrait_007_F.jpg

Great details and texture!
I think you’re right about the eyes, and I think liking them big is valid, but I would say the eyeballs themselves are a bit too big. And, I’m finding I’m not able to believe the upper eyelids – they don’t look thick enough, and there doesn’t seem to be enough space for them to be folding into.
I’d also say the jawline seems a bit too pointy – check the shape of the base of the mandible, which should trace a generally convex curve toward the chin.
Finally, the lower lip looks disproportionately thick (not by much, but it seems to just give it that little bit of cartoon-proportion that for me is hurting the realism).

Anyway, great work! Hope those crits are useful. Looking forward to seeing more!

great model !!!

very nice.:+1:

Good job! Did you adjust eyes rotation manually? Not sure but probably there some mismatch in rotation, when Iwas working in animation team eyes was always controlled by lookat constraint. But for sure sometimes slight mismatch is really cute.

teeg000: thanks for the advices! I have to rework the eye area completely, i just found that pupil is too small also, upper eyelid is misssing:lol: But thats how people learn!

Thank you gahpe, prosthetix

eof3D: thanks! Yes eyes were rotated manually, im sure there is a slight difference, maybe it seems more real this way. Correct me if im wrong, i will try a different, more physically correct setup for the eyes.

Is #25 2d or 3d work?

I did the model in zbrush, rendered in max

I made some eye color tests, and adjusted the shape of the eyelid a bit.
Id like to add some kind of coat to her and hair also. Now comes the hard stuff, a never made cg hair before… we’ll see.

woman_portrait_019_C_Fur.jpgwoman_portrait_021_C_Fur.jpgwoman_portrait_022_C_Fur.jpgcoat_001.jpg

Hi guys, its been a while I posted here, so I’d like to show my recent work.
Everythings done in Zbrush and Keyshot.
Hope You will like it!

fargo-keyshot-1 (0-00-00-00).jpg

Here is a Zbrush preview:

fargo-bpr-3.jpg