ZBrushCentral

Elite Soldier

well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - awesome job Fabian! And congrats - straight upstairs :wink: :+1:

Sweet dude, love it, your added design elements look really cool eg. helmet. the detail is amazing. i love the subtle transparancy on the visor (you can see his eyes), real good, thing i was unsure about is the extruded piece of rock he is on where it goes straight up (viewed from front), like stretched polys or something, but the look is pretty cool. great work.

Are you going to paint him?

Creazy stuff man…

I love it…:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

that’s just effin sick dude! good job! how did you normal map it? zbrush 2?

Nice Detail !! Cool Sculpt ! Just wandering about hard edge modelling in zbrush…
could u please post some wires ? and the process…

many thanks !
Cheers !

Very Nice =)

Awesome work! Is it possible to see a base mesh? Congrats on the top row! 5* :+1:

Cheers
Brett

Astonishing details! really quality work :wink:

thats an awesome sculpting … really impressive

Great sculp, Congrats!

Sure deserves Top Row! Great work!

Amazing work dude, congrats!

Very complete! Deserves top row. :+1: :+1:

great work man !
i realy like it … :+1:
join to brettSinclair , can we see the base mesh ? or meshes ?

I realy digg the detail on his clothes.

reminds me of Lost Planet, which is a good thing! i love it. one of the best models i have seen this year.

Hey, man, real nice sculpting. Love the material, too. :+1:

Not so sure that this is deserving of top row. If I may suggest, ZB needs to create a row just above top row for this one because it is freaking fantastic! Great concept, prop design, costume design and modeling. Someone needs to snatch you up if they have not already.
Love it!!!

very very cool! congrats!

Crazy piece! What’s the polycount on it and what machine do you have? :smiley: