ZBrushCentral

ELDEN RING

ELDEN RING
©Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. / ©2022 FromSoftware, Inc.
I will release some of the enemy characters I created that appear in ELDEN RING.
I was in charge of creating the main body data of the enemy character models of ELDEN RING.
This is a screenshot taken with the appearance that you can actually see in the final product.
I hope you enjoy this game.

16 Likes

投稿いただきありがとうございます! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing works on Elden Ring!!! Thank you for sharing @KEITA_OKADA Congrats on these stunning visuals! :trophy:
Jaime

1 Like

こちらこそありがとうございます:)!

Thank you for your confirmation!!:slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful art on this beautiful game that I still enjoy very much! It is a great inspiration!

1 Like

Wow. Creepy. Cool !! :+1:

Creating enemy characters in ELDEN RING must have been an incredible experience. Seeing your hard work come to life in such a captivating game must be super rewarding.
And I totally get you about the game being challenging sometimes – we all need a little help now and then. Cheats can definitely add a fun twist to the gameplay. Speaking of cheats, I stumbled upon some useful ones at https://lavicheats.com/elden-ring-hacks-cheats-modmenu/, and they’ve been a game-changer for me.
Keep up the fantastic work, and thanks for contributing to the gaming world with your creations! Can’t wait to dive deeper into ELDEN RING.