ZBrushCentral

ELDEN RING The Board Game Project - Miniatures

!

My Artstation Page For more Images.
ArtStation - ELDEN RING - The Board Game - For SteamForged_Games - Miniatures

Very happy to participate in this Great Project by Steam Forged Games.
Follow my contributions to the ELDEN RING The Board Game Project I hope you enjoy. Licencied by ELDEN RINGTM& ©Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc./ ©2022 FromSoftware, Inc.
All miniatures and page project on link bellow.

Page of Project on SteamForgedGames.

12 Likes

Super cool @ulyssesfinamore, would love to see more images!

1 Like

Hi Melyssa.
follow the others.
Glad you enjoyed it.

7 Likes

Oh these are just wonderful, thanks for sharing! :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Melissa! I’m very happy you like it, this project was one of the most important of my career so far.

Incredible levels of detail Ulysses :ok_hand:
Jaime

1 Like

Even though some of the miniatures are giving me traumatic flashbacks to certain boss battles, I simply must have this :star_struck:

1 Like

Lol, beautiful but dangerous! prepare yourself for other traumatic encounters.

Thanks Jaime, i appreciate

awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx Diasuke!

nice work @ulyssesfinamore

1 Like

Thx, I Appreciate.

Hi, thx i appreciate.

I can really see your dedication and talent in your work, and it’s awesome to see you contributing to such a beloved franchise.
I can imagine the satisfaction of seeing your creations come to life and knowing that they’ll be enjoyed by fans of the game. It’s a testament to your skill and passion for your craft.
If you’re interested in exploring ways to earn some extra cash while pursuing your artistic endeavors, you might want to check out the best apps that pay real money. They offer various opportunities to showcase your talent and earn money doing what you love.

1 Like

yes it was very nice and I developed my skills with the work i did. A great experience for my career. Thank you.